- need for training post performnce
- Query on PF Membership
- World needs you
- Tips for building relationship
- Electronic Record Keeping
- Urgently Require HR Executive Recruitment
- qualifications required to become HR faculty in a B School
- Looking for HR & IR opening at Chennai
- Need SLA(service level agreement) and Proforma Invoice templates for Software company
- I want to sue my employer.
Posted: 17 Jul 2010 12:43 PM PDT
Posted: 17 Jul 2010 10:55 AM PDT
My husband is employed with a very reputed finance company based in Noida. The organization employes more than 5000 employee.
The organization does not deduct Pf from my husbands salary. He said at the time of joining, his company gave him an option to either opt for pf or not. He choose not to.
I found this suprising as i recall reading that if the act is applicable to the organization, the its applicable to all employees irrespective of whether their pf base is more than 6500 pm. His colleagues who have opted for the scheme have a pf no. and the same is decuted from their ctc. As far as i have understood, theirs is not an exempted organization.
Is this a right practice?
Posted: 17 Jul 2010 10:53 AM PDT
Are you interested in publishing an article on Self improvement, Refreshment, Motivation, Corporate Social Responsibilities, Brand Building and so on to motivate the present generation to Work, Live and Contribute to a build a Constructive World of Tomorrow.
If yes please send your article in word file (4 to 6 pages) to get published in our E-Magazine or E-Publication.
To see our previous issue, visit www.newinsight.110mb.com
Posted: 17 Jul 2010 10:49 AM PDT
Few tips for building a successful relationship is being attached.
Posted: 17 Jul 2010 09:56 AM PDT
Posted: 17 Jul 2010 09:44 AM PDT
Candidate Designation : HR Executive
Job Description : HR - Recruitment - HR Operations - HR Service
Management - vendor management, stakeholder management.
Preferred from IT/ ITES background.
Job Location : Dwarka - Delhi
Candidate Profile :
1. Managing the complete recruitment cycle across middle and senior level mandate of various functions/ Skill sets.
2. Should have aggressively worked on portals like Naukri, Monster, Times etc.
3. Should have used sourcing tools like references, Linked in etc.
4. The applicant should be innovative and an independent thinker.
5. Should be able to analyze and manage clients requirements by way of coordinating and scheduling interviews.
6. Experience in recruitments is essential.
7. Should have keen interest in generating business.
8. Should be a team player.
9. Should have efficiently managed clients.
10. The incumbent should be able to achieve/ overachieve company defined targets.
11. Should be able to facilitate candidate interviews with the clients.
12. Should be adept in negotiating compensation packages, reference checking and handholding the candidates till joining
13. Should be able to generate company defined reports.
Experience : 1 - 3 years
Salary : 1.0 - 2.0 Lacs per annum
Contact Person : Daksh Dawar
#212, Sector 16 B, Pocket 3 C
CALL - 9999105223, 011-28034419
Skills : MS Excel, Positive Attitude, Good Communication Skills, Pleasing Personality, Organizing, Negotiation Skills
Posted: 17 Jul 2010 08:57 AM PDT
I have just started on my first job after doing MBA (HR). After acquiring 5-10 yrs of corporate experience I would like to take up a teaching position in a B school in the field of HR. What can I do in the meantime to ensure that when the time is right I am able to make a smooth transition from the corporate world into the education sector. Can you please suggest any courses or training programs? Should I enroll for a PhD ?
Posted: 17 Jul 2010 08:16 AM PDT
I am looking for HR & IR Manager job at Chennai. I am attaching my resume for the same. I am having good experience in the following area of HR & IR
I Hope our HR Community will help me in my quest towards excellence in my career of HR & IR
Manager - HR
Posted: 17 Jul 2010 08:04 AM PDT
Posted: 17 Jul 2010 07:36 AM PDT
I was working in a very reputed IT orgainzation. I left the organization few days back. Now I have the relieving letter from the organization which contains following statement:
"I had left the organization without completing prior project commitements"
This comment is totally false comment; while leaving the organization I was on bench.
Please find the list of following earlier events happened:
1. L1 visa was filed on my behalf in Feb 2010 commiting me to provide onsite opportunity, but till July 2010, I never recieved visa but HR kept me saying that I am under L1 Visa agreement. Prior to filing visa they signed agreement from me according to which I would be bounded with organization for next 9 months.
2. Till July 2010 they did not offer me any onsite opportunity and asked me to leave organization. I resigned from the oraganization and on same day got relieved. On resignation letter I have written that " I am resinging acknowleding the fact that there wont be any liabilities on me as mentioned in L1 agreement".
3. They even never completed appraisal process for me for year 2009 which happened in March 2010.
Please note that:
1. L1 visa agreement that I singed is totally against employee no matter how valid case employee presents
2. They asked me to give handwritten resignation.
My quries are following:
1. Can I take any legal action on organization in consumer court for writting false statements on my relieving letter (they have nothing to prove that I did not fulfill any prior project commitements).
2. Can they charge me L1 liabilities which happened to be Rs. 50K.
3. If I sue them for mental harassement and win case, how much compensation I stand to get considering the fact that it is 0.75 billion dollar revenue organization.
|You are subscribed to email updates from CiteHR Human Resource Management |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|