Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Techniques of data collection for job description of a Financial Manager.

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 04:35 PM PST

Hi....
Good morning to all...

Can any one please help me to find the " techniques of data collection for job description of a Financial manager " and " what are the difference between the techniques of data collection for a job description of a financial manager and HR manager ".

I need it very urgent.I do not have much idea on Financial Manager.I was referring some sites and books regarding this topic,but i dint get any information.

Regards
Tulasi Kosuri,
Hr Executive,
Indus.


ppt on execution for staff level

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 04:28 PM PST

Hi

I am new to this forum, but highly elated to join it.
I want to know about some presentaion on execution for the staff level and not the managerial level. The presentaion given br eric is excellent, but can i have something which is applicable and related to down the line staff.


employee empowerment

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 03:52 PM PST

i need questioner for employee empowerment ,could u send to my email


Encashment

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 12:44 PM PST

Hi,
I am leaving the company that i am working for after a period of 1year 6 months. We are allowed to accumulate a total of 30 earned leaves according to the company rules. What i would like to know is that am i eligible to encash them as it seems that in my company one cant.
Thanks
Swayam


New Placment

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 10:46 AM PST

Hi All,
I want to start a new placement if anyone can help me with the procedures of do's * don'ts & also how to raise an invoice with a few templates or examples would be appreciated .

My cell no is 8097147054


Thanks
A.G.


Assessment Center Exercises

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 10:05 AM PST

Can anyone provide me assessment center exercises especially - in-basket exercises and role games.

Contact me at:


Statistical tool to measure employee engagement

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 09:32 AM PST

Hi,
Its preethi here...I would be greatfull if you all suggest me a statistical tool to analyse employee engagement survey....I have prepared a questionnaire using Q12 model....but the flaw is that i cant include options such as agree,strongly disagree so on and the questionnaire is open ended as well as close ended ..... more over i have to call up the employees and they are of lower cadre i.e their education level is only upto 12th...now i dont know which statistical tool is should be using to analsis their answers...plz plz plzzzzz help me out as i have to complete my project by 17th of feb.....
its my humble request...Please mail me to

Regards
Preethi


Format for Immigration purposes

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 08:30 AM PST

Dear frnds,
Can anyone help me out with the format of experience letter which is required for Canadian Immigration purposes.

I am bit confused here. The relieving letter i got from my organization (from India) only includes my Job designation along with the joining and relieving dates. So, if someone can tell me if i also need to get the duties mentioned on my experience letter to file my immigration here in Canada.

Awaiting responses.. thanks in advance to all..


Request for opening positions

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 08:23 AM PST

DEAR VIVEK SIR,
I am submitting my resume for your consideration with regard to openings For Sales&Marketing Management positions.
My past experiences have prepared me well for a variety of Sales and Marketing Development with Administrative duties.
Furthermore, as a Sales Manager with Icici Prudential since August 2008 to January 2010 and in this field I was joined as an Unit Manager in June 2006 and I have got a 3 promotions within 2 years and I have also more than 2 years extensive experience in Home Loans field with the Icici Bank Home Loan and HDFC Ltd and my overall experience is approximate 6 years.
More over, my education in the Computer and Marketing Management attention to detail, problem solving, written and oral skills, and information analysis. These abilities would greatly add to my effectiveness as a team of the organization and I would be honored to be a part of the Sales and Marketing Development.
I have no any problem with any locations which are none belongs to my (Residing or Working Locations) locations because any unknown place for working is gives me a better chance for the growth and career prospective, unknown locations or places are more challenging and advancement of the career and bright future, and I had proved this, you can check with my employments history.
My salary requirements are negotiable. I am looking forward to learning more about employment opportunities.

Sincerely,

Jitendra Srivastava
E-Mail-
Contact No. -+91-9565097620
+91-9473545740


Attached Files
File Type: doc JITENDRA.doc (77.0 KB)


background check,

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 08:16 AM PST

dear sir,
please advice me that ,
my husband got new job in tcs but he is reject becouse he ws termniated from perivious to preivious job and his experiece certificate also mention that he is terminate for disiciplinary ground.

can tcs consider him ,


0 comments:

Post a Comment