Monday, June 21, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Abu Dhabi, UAE, Visa, Ban, NOC help

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 03:18 PM PDT

Marhaba UAE! Help please...

I resigned from my job out of impulse without second thinking at that point.
I've send my resignation letter effective on July 22, 2010.
I have talked with the HR Manager about the resignation withdrawal, said i have to work for a month and they will call me up if there's anything to update.
I don't have any job offers yet, but I still want to stay in the UAE while seeking for employment.
I don't know what would happen after July 22.

If they decided to carry on to my resignation,
My Questions are:
1) Do I need NOC even if i don't have alternative job yet?
2) if yes, Can I still ask the HR for NOC after the resignation letter? and can i ask them personally?
3) What if they don't give me NOC?
4) Could i still stay in the UAE after the cancellation of visa and still look for a job?
5) Would i get a labor ban?
6) if yes, Is there possibilities of lifting a ban? how much do i have to pay?
7) if i get cancelled without an alternative job, can i just exit to Oman, Qatar, Kish or Home Country?
8) can i come back with a visit visa and seek for a job?


if this would help,
My Visa Details:
Working in my current employer for exactly 4 years and 5 months.
Dubai Residence Visa but I'm living and working in Abu Dhabi.
Profession in Visa is Sales but I'm not.
Visa Expiration is 2012

Thanx


Electives to choose in MBA-HR

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 12:30 PM PDT

Hello Seniors,

I am pursuing PGDM-HR from International Management Institute (IMI, Delhi).
and for the 4th term we are given an option to choose 3 electives from 5 choices, these are-

Managerial Compensation

Improving Workforce Practices using PCMM

Consultancy Skills

Journey to Self

Power and Politics

I wish to take Human Resources as major and OB as Minor.

Please guide me which options should I go for, which would be most beneficial in future.

Thanks
Parag


HR Executive

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 12:16 PM PDT

Hello,

I am Sandeep Manglani from Pune. I have completed PGDBA (HR) recently. I have a work experience of 4 years in BPO's. I am looking for a break in HR.

Please do let me know in case of any openings for freshers.

My email is .

Thanks,

Sandeep Manglani


Resignation

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 11:29 AM PDT

Hi,
This is Nagaraj.I have joined an IT company on 7th this month and found it very difficult to continue there as I had to travel 30km from home and read the news paper at the reception bcoz i dont have any system allocated.I have more than 4.5 years exp in IT and it was wierd to read newspaper at reception daily.
I was already having another offer and decided to join that and i dont need any relieving letter from the company i joined on 7th.I have sent a resignation letter on 15th june but the HR called me and told that they wouldnt delete me from their roll and they will file dual emplolyment case on me.I am ready to pay the 2 months basic component as mentioned in the offer though i have stayed there only for 7 days.Am I safe or my career gets disturbed by the former company?
Please help me in this with a quick reply.


Need Your suggestion

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 11:13 AM PDT

HI Friends

Need your suggestion.

I am working as a Associates with a US KPO from last 2.5 years. I am persuing MBA through distance education from Guru Jambheswar University Hisar & i am in my fourth semester. I have completed SAP (HR) course in this year. Now I want to change my job, but i am not able to get the job in HR field. No one is considering my current job experience because I don't have experience in HR field.I want to change my job because I am doing MBA in HR & I also did SAP course in HR. Please suggest what should I do?


Body language during interview

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 10:31 AM PDT

Picture this: You have got the interview call for the job of your dreams. You have the perfect resume or presentations with you to wow the interviewer. Bit even before you present your bio-data, it is your body language that will speak volumes about you. So, here is some dope on it:

The right moves

When you talk to a person, make him feel that he is the most important person in the room. This helps create an instant connection. One of the best ways of doing this is by looking at him while talking.

While making a presentation mentally spilt the room into thirds Address some of your comments to one side of the room, turn your attention to the middle and then look at the last selection. Select an individual in each section and direct your comments toward that person.

Let there be a smooth flow of conversation between you and the audience. Crossing your arms, standing behind a podium or chair, or talking to someone from behind a computer monitor are all examples of blocking which prevent a real connection from taking place.

Let your hands do some of the talking while you're speaking. Gestures create confidence in the minds of the audience. All great speakers use their hands to drive home a point. You can watch personalities like Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, SRK and others to get an idea of how to do it.

Always maintain a good posture as a bad open is associated with lack of confidence or engagement. Leaning back on your chair during an interview gives an impression of you being lazy, unmotivated or dispassionate.

While sitting before an interviewer, keep your head up and back straight. Lean forward when seated. By sitting toward the front of your chair and leaning forward slightly you will look far more interested engaged and enthusiastic.



Not serving notice period

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 10:28 AM PDT

Hi Friends,

Recently i have joined a company and I have completed 1 month here.

I got another offer from a different company where i am getting better oppurtunity and good salary.

My current company has the notice period of 2 months which is mandatory. But i want to quit from my current company and join the new company in 1 week, in this case i will not be serving any notice period.

At the same time i got the joining bonus of 50k which has the clause that if i quit within 1 year i have to return this amount.

Now i want to quit this company and return back the joining bonus also. I dont need any experience letter from this company as it is of no use of 2 months experience.

Please let me know how should i proceed and will it be there any legal action taken if i dont serve the notice period or any compensation i have to give.

Note: I dont need any experience letter from my current cpmany.


Looking for HR Generalist jobs, Chennai

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 10:13 AM PDT

Hi ,

I (R.Premavathi) have attached my Profile for your kind persual. I wish to apply my candidature for a suitable post in HR. Iam a MBA graduate with 5 years of experience in general HR.

Core Activities: Pre and Post Recruitment
Training programmes
Performance Management
Framing Policies and implementation
Compensation Benefits
Motivation and welfare
Payroll

Total Exp : 9+ yrs
Relevant Exp: 5yrs in HR
Current CTC: 1.95 lacs
Current designation : Sr Executive-HR
Joining Time: 15 to 20 days

Looking forward hearing from you...

Regards,
R.Premavathi


Loan Inquiry

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 10:06 AM PDT

Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain
capital loan from local banks other financial institutes? Do you need a
loan or funding for any reason such as :

a) Personal Loan,Business Expansion,
b) Business Start-up ,Education,
c) Debt Consolidation,
d) Hard Money Loans

Any interested Applicants should get back to me via email:
contact homepage: http://www.12showu.net/displayCompInfo.asp?mb=MM5472006


Activity Based Costing (ABC): A Presentation

Posted: 20 Jun 2010 09:42 AM PDT

Dear all,
Attached pl find a PPT on Activity Based Costing (ABC).

Attached Files
File Type: ppt ABC.ppt (208.5 KB)


0 comments:

Post a Comment