Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Mergers & Acquisitions

Posted: 05 Apr 2010 07:13 PM PDT

can anyone help me with the merits and demerits of Mergers & Acquisitions?
or maybe the Human Resources perspective of Mergers & Acquisitions?

Thanks,
Has


Need help to prepare questionnaire

Posted: 05 Apr 2010 06:45 PM PDT

Dear All,

I am Abhijeet currently working on my dissertation topic "HR dynamics in the Indian BPO Industry". I wanted to do a triangulation approach for cross checking the answers from CSR's. However, I am finding it difficult to go about it. Can anyone please forward me a sample questionnaire on related topic?

Regards,
Abhijeet Patil


Six Sigma Certification

Posted: 05 Apr 2010 06:42 PM PDT

Dear Protege,

The Government of India MSMEDI is organising Six Sigma Green Belt Programme from 14th to 18th April 2010 on a subsidised fee of Rs.15,000/-. The details are enclosed herewith. If you or any of your associates are interested in it, enrollment can be done. Please contact Mr.Ramakrishnan, Asst Director OnPhone: 0422-2233956, Handphone: 9865005403, Email: .

Regards

Dr.Raj Mohan

Attached Files
File Type: doc SIX SIGMA GREEEN BELT DETAILS, CBE.doc (1.92 MB)


looking for inputs...SOS

Posted: 05 Apr 2010 05:24 PM PDT

Hi All,

I am working in an international BPO at a managerial position with an experience of eight years in Operations. This is my first job and I started out when I was 19.

Now after a while when I was introspecting, a few questions came forth as to what exactly I want to do and achieve. My basic want was to do something creative like conceptualizing and brainstorming on advertisement ideas. Since I couldn't pursue this interest of mine I somehow implemented things in my work life so I was to an extent able to fulfill it. Without sounding too pompous, I would like to mention that I am completely a people's person and I would like to believe that I possess decent communication skills.

Now I am thinking to pursue an MBA in HR with majors in corporate communication from abroad. I am pursuing PGDBM from Symbiosis thru distance learning currently.

Any suggestions or inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks much!


Top most companies are hiring for it,fmcg,realestate sector with all the positions

Posted: 05 Apr 2010 02:40 PM PDT

Hello,
My name is Arjun and im a Consultant looking for candidates from fmcg,IT,Realestate sector for all positions and levels for top notch companies,Interested candidates send their resumes at

Regards
Arjun


Suggestion - Urgent

Posted: 05 Apr 2010 01:15 PM PDT

HI

I am going to pay $30 for Online SAP HR Training @ Wikipedia Newforum - Powered by vBulletin

They said they are going to take for 45 days End-to-end training with real time screen shots around 5000 screen shots....

Now my brother saying u can take this training and i am going to pay.

Please suggest is any one took this training?? shall i pay or not??

If you suggest that will be best part i am looking from citehr.com

Please...


Calling Freshers, BPO (Gurgaon), Tech Help Desk

Posted: 05 Apr 2010 01:13 PM PDT

Need 30 freshers (0 ~ 1 year work exp) to work as tech help desk support officers for a BPO at Gurgaon.

Recruiters: Please call or write with your expectations.

Mail your profiles to


What is this in naukri.com?

Posted: 05 Apr 2010 12:36 PM PDT

Product Price (INR) Classified Single Listing 827.00


Requirement of Trained Fire Fighter and First Aid in Factory

Posted: 05 Apr 2010 11:52 AM PDT

Dear Friends ,
I am safety Executive working in Maharashtra , For fighting against in any Emergency say fire we have traineds few workment approx 12% of the total Employee strength ( Equally spread in all three shifts ) on Fire Fighting and first Aid
I have a doubts is 12% trained Employes are sufficients , I have checked the factory act Rule but i am unable to find the solution for my Querry .
Requesting You to Guide me on this
Regards.
Jagjeet


Help me

Posted: 05 Apr 2010 11:37 AM PDT

HI HR folks
Please help me
Who will evaluate the employees performance and who will prepare the peformance appraisal form
please tell me about in detail about all the performance appraisal process

regards
nitin


0 comments:

Post a Comment