Saturday, February 27, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Looking for IT Job in delhi

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 02:53 PM PST

HI,

My self is Vinay Saini, I m looking for a IT job in Delhi. Currently I m working in a International B.P.O. (Jindal Intelicom Contact Centers) as a Network Engineer.

Please refer me any opening in IT field, My email ID is


Lifting of visa ban on absonding person

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 02:39 PM PST

Hi, I worked in Abu Dhabi for almost 2 years. I left the job and requested my employer to do the cancellation. I stayed for almost 2 months after leaving the job in UAE. I handed over all my documents to the employer to make the cancellation. Of course, i also had tried personally to cancell the visa at labour department in Abu Dhabi. But Ministry of labour said in need to come with the employer or PRO. By that time both my employer and the PRO were not available in UAE.
So that i left UAE after handing over all my documents related to the visa cancellation to the Company. (on those documents employer's signature and rubber stamps avalilable for the approval)

Now I heard that i have been considered as absconding person as i left UAE without cancelling the VISA.

Is there a way of lifting such a ban by paying a penalty or by giving enough evidences justifying that I am not wrong?

Please if any one can help over this


Clarifications on Payment of Gratuity Act,1972

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 11:48 AM PST

Hi
Minimum how many persons required, for applicable for payment of gratuity act,1972

Regards

Murthy


managerial styles

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 11:19 AM PST

please could you help me with answers to the following questions?
1. explain leadership skills for management
2. human relations skills, technical skills and administrative skill
3. identify different managerial styles
4. explain close and general supervision.

i'll be grateful please if some or all the answers are given. thanks


Looking for a job in HR - Hyd

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 10:43 AM PST

Hi,

I am an MBA from IIPM (HYD) , specialization in HR and Marketing (2008-2010 Batch) . Fresher in HR , also holding 4 years work experience in BPO . Would e-mail my resume on request. Looking for a job in HR Field . Plz e-mail me the details on

Regards,
SAK_82


Increment distribution

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 10:22 AM PST

Hi,

if i want to give 10% increment on current CTC so how much % should be increase in basic pay and other is in special allowance?

Regards,
Lajja


HR_Formats

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 08:58 AM PST

useful ready to use HR formats.quite useful


regarding resume for internship

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 08:54 AM PST

hi i am pursuing BA(hon's)journalism .This is my first year and i want go for internship.As i dont have any experience,please suggest me the effective resume.


project

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 08:27 AM PST

i am mba 1st year student have project in may so plz sugest which specialization should i take finance or hr so dat i can decide my project


One day workshop in Pune & Mumbai of ESIC,PF,PT,Salary Slab & payroll.

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 08:06 AM PST

Hi,

We are conducting one day workshop on Basic of ESIC,PF,PT,TDS,Payroll, Salary slab ect on 6th Of March 2010 in Pune & 7th March 2010 in Mumbai. Fees Rs. 1600/- per person. For details please contact us on or .

Regards,
Rajani Sanas


0 comments:

Post a Comment