Wednesday, March 17, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Candidates who are looking for a job in top mncs(Bpos)

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 03:08 PM PDT

Hi,
My name is Rohit and im a senior Placement consultant who is looking for candidates for bpos. Would like to know how should i go about it??If any candidate is looking for job in top most mncs then send me yur cv to

Regards
Rohit


Recruiter

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 02:01 PM PDT

Hi where can i get good contacts if i have to recruit candidates from bpos and kpos?please mail me websites or ppt where i can understand and recruit people for bpos as im working in a consultancy


Role of Recruitment Agencies

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 12:31 PM PDT

What would you say is the role of recruitment agencies and/or consultants in the practice of Recruitment and Selection today?


Recruitment Budget

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 11:40 AM PDT

I have been tasked at work to create a recruitment budget. I was wondering if anyone has a template of one already created so I have a starting place.

Thank you very much
J.S.


Welfare for doctors professional group

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 10:37 AM PDT

I have been asked to design a policy on welfare in a doctors' professional organisation. The group is not physically located in a particular area but scattered over towns, cities and villages in the country. Can anyone help, please, as to the issues to consider in such a policy.


Quan Comm and ICe Berg

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 10:35 AM PDT

How to use the quan comm and iceberg models during
interviewing?


Look forward to hear from you all.

Thanks ,
Satheesh Khanna.M


HR Job openings

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 09:38 AM PDT

Hello everybody
I am a fresher in PGDM - HR passing out in 2010.
Please let me know any job opening @ Hyderabad.


I want to know my PF account number and what's the procedure to withdraw

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 09:38 AM PDT

Name: Bibhas Mazumdar
Employee Code: 30000831
Name of employeer: Smart Infosolutions P Ltd
Year of Service period: 2003-2004

I want to know my PF account number and what's the procedure to withdraw it??????


Are there any HR openings?

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 09:08 AM PDT

Hi Everybody,
Hope u all are dng gud.
My name is Vinay, frm Hyd. Presently wrkng as an HR Asst. If u all come across any openings in HR then Plz let me knw immediately.

It wud b a grt helpful.

Regards,
Vinay Kumar
9949562155.


sop

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 08:18 AM PDT

hi ,
am vanditha...can i get an sop descibing abt strategic planning and performance management in hr pls....


0 comments:

Post a Comment