Thursday, April 1, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Statutory Bonus and On- Target Variable Compensation

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 01:37 PM PDT

Hi,

My query is related to Statutory Bonus and On- Target Variable Compensation.

Please note that, as per offer letter my salary break up is as follows-

Total Fixed Compensation - 2,37,500
Annual Variable Compensation - 12,500
Total Cash Compensation - 2,50,000

As my Basic is below 10k , I am getting Rs. 700 as satutory bonus (which is not mentioned in my offer letter).

At the time of bonus payout, I have received Rs. 4,100 as per the below structure.

Annualized Target VC - 12,500
Paid towards Statutory Bonus - 8,400 (700*12)
Gross VC - 4,100.

Please let me know, if the same is correct or not.

My email address is

Thanks.




Impact of bond breaching?

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 12:39 PM PDT

Dear All,

I am working for an MNC since 3.5 years. A year ago, I had signed an agreement of 2 lakhs for H1B visa processing which holds for the duration of 2 years. Bond is invalid only if the visa gets rejected. Recently i became ill and I am under bed rest.
I asked my company and got medical leave for 3 months. After 3 months, there was no improvement in my health and I was uncertain about my joining date. Hence I planned to resign under medical grounds. I had sent my resignation letter (considering my visa got rejected as I was never informed about it and also when I last inquired there was no information about its approval), within an hour I got the acceptance mail and relieving date as the very next day.
To my wonder, HR person had called me and said that my visa has got approved (bond is active) and asked me to pay bond breaching amount. I couldn't afford this amount. Hence, I had decided to rejoin the company after 2 months and requested them to write-off my resignation & extend my medical leave for another 2 months.
HR people never responded to this. Rather they are forcing me to complete the exit formalities by paying the bond breaching amount otherwise they will proceed legally.

Friends…..please advice on this and help me in taking right decision at the earliest.

Also, pls let me know how far this bond could affect me/my guarantee legally.

Regards,
Sam


sample of warning letter

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 11:39 AM PDT

pls mwho can help with samples of warning letter


Job designation

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 11:24 AM PDT

My dear friends,

we are going to recruit a person to a separate division basically to train sales employees and to process development. He needs to arrange training for the sales staff and needs to develop them up to a accepted standard . also needs to develop the sales process . Further more he needs to do employee resourcing duties as well (recruitment , selection , hiring ) also grievance handling , motivating and counselling the staff in the respective sales division .

what would be the ideal job designation for him? can it be TRAINING AND PROCESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER? please advice on suitable designation ASAP

Rgds


Employment

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 11:06 AM PDT

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Please Help me

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 10:58 AM PDT

HI HR folks
Please help me
How will you evaluate the employees performance
please explain me in detail about all the performance appraisals processes
which is the process mostly used in Small IT firms

Regards
Nitin


Difference B/W Internal and external Recruitment

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 10:55 AM PDT

HI Friends
please tell me the difference between Internal Recruitement and External Recruitement.
And also let me know that how you guys will maintain the employees databases , i mean what techniques you will use
Please guys help me in this

With Regards
Nitin


10 Tough Job Interview Questions ?

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 10:30 AM PDT

The following are some of the most difficult questions you will face in the course of your job interviews.For more go to Linkive | browser toolbar | Ten Tough Interview Questions and Ten Great Answers


Walk-In @ "HCL TECHNOLOGIES" : Java / J2EE : Gurgaon : On 3 Apr 2010

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 09:45 AM PDT

HCL Technologies Ltd.
Opportunity for Java / J2EE professionals at HCL Gurgaon

Job Description :


Walk-in interview for Java / J2EE professionals on Saturday, 3rd April'10 at HCL Technologies Ltd. Gurgaon.

Job Specification :


Extensive experience in Core Java and J2EE.

Experience on JSP, Servlets, Struts and EJB will be an advantage.

Knowledge in BFSI Domain is preferred

Excellent analytical and problem solving approach

Very good communication skills (Written & Oral)

Experience: 3 - 7 yrs

Apply Here


FRESHERS Walk-In @ "EGB SYSTEMS" : BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT : On 31 Mar - 3 Apr 2010

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 09:42 AM PDT

EGB Systems & Solutions Pvt.ltd
EGB SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS is an US Based Web Development Company having offshore in Chennai

WALK IN FRESHERS - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OPENING (US BASED CO.,)


Click Here To Know More


0 comments:

Post a Comment