Wednesday, April 7, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


recruting an HR

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 05:54 PM PDT

I replied this answer to one of the question "" what qualities an HR need to possess ?"" i feel this question deserves a place in this catageory so again posting
___________________________________


i am not a Management guy ,
but i have some points in my Kitty.

1) cheerful // give her a situation and check her humor ( further when the selected HR will take interviews or interact with people , she/he should be to make the interviewed guy make comfortable ,,,cheerful nature helps a lot ...also if a guy feel comfortable with the interviewer ,,he then try to speak truth

2) staraight forward // ask her a situational question """ bla bla bla .......so will you recommend to fire the guy "" expect the answer to be a harsh step but need to take in the name of the company

3) learning ability // in this world if somebody is high technical IIT electrical engineer or IIM Ahmedabad , then also he know .000001% of the entire knowledge in the world ,,,so its not necessary to know everything ,,,,but a person should be eager to learn....

4) honest // i have a situatio on this but thats very long so ,,,dont wanna bore you .

5) no egos // give her a question which has two answers ,,you stuck to the opposite one of her's ,,,try to push her to go with your answer ,,,if she does ,,,she is not egoistic...

6) Communication Skills // it matters least for me , if you have a good hindi and a presentable english ,,,,that will do ,,,english can always be improved .......in this world only those people have contributed who have ideas ,,,,,so most important thing is ideas instead of communication skills .....communication skills can always be devloped .....


On all this able points i have some situations ,,,long time ago i dumped them ,, so if in need i can dig them back ,,,
regards
Attri


Story after death

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 05:15 PM PDT


This is beautiful!


She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room. She said: 'How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right? When can I see him?'


The surgeon said, 'I'm sorry.. We did all we could, but your boy didn't make it.'



Sally said, 'Why do little children get cancer? Doesn't God care any more? Where were you, God, when my son needed you?'



The surgeon asked, 'Would you like some time alone with your son? One of the nurses will be out in a few minutes, before he's transported to the university..'


Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son. She ran her fingers lovingly through his thick red curly hair. 'Would you like a lock of his hair?' the nurse asked. Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of the boy's hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally.


The mother said, 'It was Jimmy's idea to donate his body to the University for Study. He said it might help somebody else. 'I said no at first, but Jimmy said, 'Mom, I won't be using it after I die. Maybe it will help some other little boy spend one more day with his Mom.' She went on, 'My Jimmy had a heart of gold. Always thinking of someone else. Always wanting to help others if he could.'


Sally walked out of Children's Mercy Hospital for the last time, after spending most of the last six months there. She put the bag with Jimmy's belongings on the seat beside her in the car.


The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house. She carried Jimmy's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of his hair to her son's room.


She started placing the model cars and other personal things back in his room exactly where he had always kept them She lay down across his bed and, hugging his pillow, cried herself to sleep.


It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Lying beside her on the bed was a folded letter. The letter said:


'Dear Mom,


I know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I will ever forget you, or stop loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say 'I Love You'. I will always love you, Mom, even more with each day.. Someday we will see each other again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely, that's okay with me. He can have my room and old stuff to play with. But, if you decide to get a girl instead, she probably wouldn't like the same things us boys do. You'll have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know.


Don't be sad thinking about me.. This really is a neat place. Grandma and Grandpa met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it will take a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly. And, you know what? Jesus doesn't look like any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw Him, I knew it was Him. Jesus himself took me to see GOD! And guess what, Mom? I got to sit on God's knee and talk to Him, like I was somebody important. That's when I told Him that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you good bye and everything. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom? God handed me some paper and His own perso nal pen to write you this letter I think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to you. God said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked Him 'where was He when I needed him?' 'God said He was in the same place with me, as when His son Jesus was on the cross.. He was right there, as He always is with all His children.


Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you. To everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool? I have to give God His pen back now He needs it to write some more names in the Book of Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm sure the food will be great.


Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore the cancer is all gone.. I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The Angel of Mercy to come get me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery! How about that?


Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.

(Let's see Satan stop this one.) Take 60 seconds and repost this, within the hour, you will have caused a multitude of believers to pray to God for each other. Then sit back and feel theHoly Spirit work in your life for doing what you know God loves 'When you're down to nothing, God is up to something'


MOU between Company and Resource Provider

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 02:00 PM PDT

Need MOU sample between Company and Resource ProviderPlease do need ful..Thanks


Survey questionnaire for employees to formulate HR Policies for

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 11:21 AM PDT

Hi I am doing a research project for my degree on Developing HR Policies for a small company. As this company has no pilocies in place, i am doing a questonnarie for the staff to get their views. could someone please help me with designing the questionnarie. many thanks

Guna


Suggestions for a text on a course on HR Policies

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 11:20 AM PDT

Hi all,

Based on suggestions from our past HR students, our college (we offer MBA) is thinking of offering a new course on HR Policies with an objective of helping the students be able to formulate and improve various HR policies in their organizations.

I am in the process of collecting references for good books that can be used as a text for this purpose - our university requires the use of a text.

Please suggest texts that you think can be helpful.
Thanks,
Margie


Claim Bonus Letter

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 10:55 AM PDT

Good day to everyone here

After a deep search on Google I found this website to be a great deal!

I'm an employee for some company. My English is fair and I need someone to help me with writing a correspondence addressed to our management claiming a bonus. I earn this bonus and the records shows that. The delay it and then I transfer to another unit. When I asked for this bonus they informed me to write such letter to claim it back.


Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.


Employer notice

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 10:29 AM PDT

My friend was employed with a company in Chandigarh in Aug 2005. Probation period was of 9 months and the appointment letter mentioned that in case of no written communication employee is deemed to be confirmed.

My friend had got joining bonus at the time of joining

Thereafter he left the company within 10 months.

Company did not do any written agreement regarding paying back the joining bonus if he leaves the compnay before one year or so.

At the time of being relieved, no outstanding was shown against him.

Now the company has asked him vide a notice letter to deposit the joining bonus within 5 days from teh date of notice or face legal action - ( civil /criminal suit)

Company has written in the notice letter that they has enclosed the details - however theyhave not sent the details.

Also the facts mentioned by them are absolutely wrong as far as the statistics are concerned.

They have stated that they had made earlier correspondences ,however actually there was no correspondence

Question is - Is the notice letter a valid document for any company to take further actions.

Is there a binding period within which any company should take actions

Should the reply be given or be discused across.


hand handling of selected employees

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 10:05 AM PDT

respected seniors
please let me know what is hand handling of selected employees
and what is its process
thank you


Calculation of Vintage

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 09:38 AM PDT

HI Everyone..

As I am out of job for last couple of months and searching for suitable opening, am appearing in interviews which though I couldnt make through but enriching me by new topics/words in Human Resource I didnt know before.One of the question was if Mr X joined an organisation on 4th June 2004 how his vintage period will be calculated till today by using some formulas in excel.It is very new to me and I will appreciate if anyone can explain it in detail.

Regards


Calculation of vintage

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 09:37 AM PDT

HI Everyone..

As I am out of job for last couple of months and searching for suitable opening, am appearing in interviews which though I couldnt make through but enriching me by new topics/words in Human Resource I didnt know before.One of the question was if Mr X joined an organisation on 4th June 2004 how his vintage period will be calculated till today by using some formulas in excel.It is very new to me and I will appreciate if anyone can explain it in details.

Regards


0 comments:

Post a Comment