Saturday, April 17, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Post

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 03:00 PM PDT

My boss has given me a offer where in I can select to be a sales executive or a operations manager in sales. Cna you please let me know which one has good prospective I work in a bpo and am planning to grow in same industry


compensation

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 02:01 PM PDT

what are the current literature review,introduction,theoritical framework in compensation management and journals to back up for a project research


compensation

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 01:49 PM PDT

what are the current literature review in compensation management and journals to back up for a project research


Profession change

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 01:14 PM PDT

Hi,

I am a chemical graduate and working with a reputed industry,but I feel there isn't much interest or enthu being in this field.As passion alone can bring you success I feel terrible in doing things that I have least interest in.I love photography,travel & tourism can anyone guide me to change my profession.If there is any HR in marketing/sales related to process/chemical industry who could help in switch over.I have a very good fluency in English & hindi and I am used to all south indian languages.I shall welcome any suggestions/advise.


recruiter for Navi Mumbai.

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 01:06 PM PDT

HRM Solutions, an SAP implementation firm, is looking for an inhouse recruiter/head hunter for its Navi Mumbai office.
Exp: 6 months - 1 year in headhunting .Should be comfortable to source profiles without portals.Profiles from placement consultancies will be preffered.
Please send your profiles to


Training & Development

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 11:55 AM PDT

Hi can anybody suggest me from where to download old question papers for ISTD exams ? Thanks


Training & Development

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 11:53 AM PDT

Hi can anybody suggest me how to & from where to download old question papers for ISTD ? Thanks


Training & Development

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 11:34 AM PDT

Hi
I need help for preparing for training & develoment diploma course (ISTD) exams which are due in June. Can some body guide me how to go about it as course is wide and time is less. Is course material sufficient or do we need extra readings from outside ? If someone can provide me old exam papers at my email id- , I'll be really grateful.

Thanks in advance
have a good day !


Creative Termination Letter

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 11:17 AM PDT

Hello all,

Recently an employee working in our company put down his papers and was relieved within 15 days of doing so. He got an offer in another company. His resignation was accepted by his supervisor. He was yet to receive his relieving letter as per the policy.

A week after he left the job, our HR received an email from a verification company to confirm the details provided by him. We were in for a shock. He had produced a relieving letter that was fake and he had forged his supervisor's signature to enable him to get into the company. He had also provided a false designation to meet the requirements of the new job.

The question now is? what kind of a letter should be given? A relieving letter since this happened after he left the services of the company? or a letter of termination? If so? How can this be done? We do not intend to spoil his future, but he has to face the consequences of his action. we need to portect ourselves against any such activity from him or anybody else in the future.

Your advice or suggestions would be very welcome.

Ashok


Esi Coverage to other state employees

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 11:16 AM PDT

Dear Friends,


Our company's ESI registration in Harayana and we have a branch in mumbai. Some of our employees in mumbai branch is covered under ESI. we are deducting and deposit the ESI of those employees in Gurgaon. Please tell me how we can give ESI hospital coverage to those employees in mumbai.


Please guide me.


Regards

Jugal


0 comments:

Post a Comment