Saturday, May 1, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


formal training

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 12:09 PM PDT

can anyone please tell me if there is any formal training has to be taken to become a corporate trainer? Like in finance sector you can give certain certified exams to be a share broker etc. So in the same way is there any formal training or certification programms available to be a corporate trainer or HR executive except MBA?? Please advice........


Mba finance completed in 2003 want to further develop or work from home

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 11:47 AM PDT

Hi Guys,

My wife had completed her MBA in finance from A.U,Vizag in 2003 with 82% . In the final year of her MBA , we got married (2003).
Due to the family reasons, she could not take up any job.
She is good at numbers( Finance). Her father has got a travel agency at Vizag.
We stay at Hyderabad.
Pls advice the course of action (any options to work from home kind of thing or any part time or further study of any courses)

Pls advice

Regards

Vamsidhar


Requesting for help

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 11:35 AM PDT

Hi,
We have recently changed our company name and all employees were verbally updated about this. However, there is neither change in our management nor in our present organization structure. As a part of the process, HR department has to release official letters to all employees about this change so as to complete the documentation process.

I request someone to come forward and help me with some sample letters ASAP.

Thanks for your support in advance

Regards, Mathew


Typing Job

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 11:27 AM PDT

Now a days online data entry job is to make money sitting at home. Data entry job include the inputting of correspondence, reports, and spreadsheets into a home computer and then transmitting that data using the Internet. Work at home data entry personnel may also proofread text, edit information, and maintain databases. Data entry jobs usually offer flexible scheduling, allowing people to work when they want to and as little or as much as they want to. Please Contact sharp for more details at www.easypostjob4u.com Posted ID Easypostjob4u Id GYU2330CSD or email us at info@easypostjob4u.com or call us at 91-9474425752


Training Certification

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 11:01 AM PDT

Greetings for the Day!!!

Respected All

I am A HR working on a generalist profile in a hospital.

I want to do a certification from either of the following:
1. Dale carnige
2. Sparta
3.Pegasus


Please Guied me in the Following...


Devendra
9922945325


Training Certifications

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 11:00 AM PDT

Greetings for the Day!!!

Respected All

I am A HR working on a generalist profile in a hospital.

I want to do a certification from either of the following:
1. Dale carnige
2. Sparta
3.Pegasus


Please Guied me in the Following...


Devendra
9922945325


8 Things employee want from a CEO

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 10:50 AM PDT

Here is the list of what employees want their leaders to do.

1. Tell me my role, tell me what to do, and give me the rules. Micromanaging? No, it's called clear direction. Give them parameters so they can work within broad outlines.

2. Discipline my coworker who is out of line. Time and time again, I hear, "I wish my boss would tell Nancy that this is just unacceptable." Hold people accountable in a way that is fair but makes everyone cognizant of what is and isn't acceptable.

3. Get me excited. About the company, about the product, about the job, about a project. Just get them excited.

4. Don't forget to praise me. Motivate employees by leveraging their strengths, not harping on their weaknesses.

5. Don't scare me. They really don't need to know about everything that worries you. They respect that you trust them, but you are the boss. And don't lose your temper at meetings because they didn't meet your expectations. It's often not productive. Fairness and consistency are important mainstays.

6. Impress me. Strong leaders impress their staffs in a variety of ways. Yes, some are great examples of management, but others are bold and courageous, and still others are creative and smart. Strong leaders bring strength to an organization by providing a characteristic that others don't have and the company sorely needs.

7. Give me some autonomy. Give them something interesting to work on. Trust them with opportunity.

8. Set me up to win. Nobody wants to fail. Indecisive leaders who keep people in the wrong roles, set unrealistic goals, keep unproductive team members, or change direction unfairly just frustrate everybody and make people feel defeated.


work life balance of it companies

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 10:13 AM PDT

sir/mam,
plz Can u share this project with me? i m a mgmt student , it will help me out.
thank you

With Regards,
Swati Saxena


employee provident fund

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 09:46 AM PDT

hello i am a consultant santosh kulkarni i want to know some more about pf pension scheme.


SAP opportunities

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 09:33 AM PDT

Hai

I am Karthika I am doing my MBA final yr -HR I want to do SAP HR Can u tell about the opportunities in SAP Hr & also i want to know about the study centres in chennai

Regards

Karthika


0 comments:

Post a Comment