Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Change of job

Posted: 31 May 2010 04:16 PM PDT

Dear Seniors

I am working in a textile export house since last 7 months. During my corporate career of 2 years and 3 months I have changed twice my job. Though this export house is well known but the professionalism in working environment is totally lacking. Also I feel myself inappropriate the working conditions. Now I am getting an opportunity at a well known group. I informed my present company about my leaving. They increased my CTC at par with my new job and assurred me full growth. Though I am not willing to continue but unable to decide. From my heart I wish to join the new job to enter into the actual working of HR. What shall I decide.
I earnestly request your help to suggest me the right decision.
Thanking you in anticipation.


Posters or Danglers required

Posted: 31 May 2010 01:54 PM PDT

Hi Friends,

I work as a HR professional for a International BPO in Chennai.

My program requires me to create some lively/colourful danglers. This is a voice bassd program serving US clients.

Require ideas ....

Mail me at

Reagrds
Mary


Posters or Danglers

Posted: 31 May 2010 01:52 PM PDT

Hi Friends,

I work as a HR professional for a International BPO in Chennai.

My program requires me to create some lively/colourful danglers. This is a voice bassd program serving US clients.

Require ideas ....

Mail me at

Reagrds
Mary


Appraisals in small organisations

Posted: 31 May 2010 12:56 PM PDT

Dear Seniors,
I am a freelancer providing HR services to different clients. Of late a small businessman approached me askin to change the overall structure of the company and appraise the employees as he wants to expand the organisation
I personally feel that employees are actually in too much of comfort zone. and the attitude of boss is also very friendly. The organisation being small is very flat in structure....
Therefore i request all the seniors to please guide me on how to appraise the employees in such a small organisation (only 6 employees)


Anyone wants to share Naukri.com

Posted: 31 May 2010 12:01 PM PDT

Dear Friend,

I am looking for the access of Naukri.com data on sharing basis for 2 hour daily (in odd hours) normally at nite. If anyone is interested then please email me at

Regards,


Work as a boss - HR Firm..

Posted: 31 May 2010 11:50 AM PDT

Hello Mates,

This is a great business opportunity for you. I own a HR Firm, But not active right now coz of financial issues.

Wel.. the opportunity is, you can run my HR firm as an partner..
Everything is ready... website, email id's ... company profile... you just need to start the business with your experience and get the profits to business. You should know all process to be followed in recruitment firm, from start to end. Get clients for the company, interact with them, get the requirements , close the position, follow up with clients & Candidates.

kindly send your resumes to me at and i'll get back to you.. will provide more details later.


What does Change stands for??

Posted: 31 May 2010 11:18 AM PDT

can anyone share what does each letter of word change stands for...i read in some article very interesting abbreviation of change but forgot i was like
C challenge your
H habbits to
A achieve
N
G
E

Regards,
Hamid


What does Change stands for??

Posted: 31 May 2010 11:13 AM PDT

can anyone share what does each letter of word change stands for...i read in some article very interesting abbreviation of change but forgot i was like
C challenge your
H habbits to
A achieve
N
G
E

Regards,
Hamid


Edcation in fasions

Posted: 31 May 2010 10:39 AM PDT

Business of Fashion
Welcome to the complex and lucrative world of the Fashion industry, one that is growing tremendously in lock step with the retail revolution that we are seeing across the globe. India is at the center of the global fashion industry as fashion houses across the world have realized the growing demand for Indian fashion design and the prowess of the Indian textile and garment industry.

The general opinion may be that courses are for those who are not serious about their career - but they couldn't be further from the truth as the fashion industry in India today, is a whole new ball game. Every major international designer label and retail brand has opened stores design centers and production facilities in India. From Armani to Zegna Indians are at the forefront of the design and production of most of the world's most sought after names in fashion.

Taking a cue from the increasing globalization of the fashion business , ITM Institutes of Fashion Design and Technology, a part of the 20 year old ITM Group of Institutions has launched specialized programs in Fashion Design in collaboration with Nottingham Trent University (NTU)UK.. First Media Design School Singapore and the Pondicherry Institute of Fashion Technology (under MS University TN),Our three years Bachelors programs in Fashion Design enable our students to access the latest trends and techniques in fashion design with cutting edge curriculum from our global partners.

Nottingham Trent University is among the UK's top universities for fashions for fashion design courses. The school of Art and Design at NTU has been ranked No. 1 by the UK Higher Education statistics agency (HESA) for its successful career placements. Headquartered in Singapore, First Media Design School is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Media Design and Education Group, Singapore's largest design communication group with more than 20 design studios in Singapore and the regional markets. FMDS specializes in graphic design multimedia design, and design management programs at Diploma and Advanced Diploma levels.

Director of ITM Institute of Fashion Design and Technology says we offer both – a hard core design approach and the business side of fashion where all the essential support services are taught. Our three year courses have the added advantage of being one year less than other such courses. This particular subject (through the 80s and 90s) was always taught add a three year course the extra years was added by most institutes at the behest of the technical education board – which is really extra to requirement. Here students get to save that valuable one year and start on their career that much earlier!

The beauty of this course is that the students get real time industry exposure from day one and international exposure at NTU in their third year, I would like to clarify that if, for some reason the student is unable to go to the UK, he / she will be awarded the very same certificate right here in India.

Also, as our faculty will be trained at NTU, they will be at par with those students who do go to NTU.


Is 3 months too soon to change my first job?

Posted: 31 May 2010 10:26 AM PDT

Dear all,

I've been working for 3 months with a private consultancy, and am thinking of changing jobs, for various reasons. This is my first job.

All I want to know is, is 3 months too soon to change my first job? Or would it be better to complete 6 months and then think of a job change?

Thanks in advance


0 comments:

Post a Comment