Thursday, June 3, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Need HR Head Contact details in Mumbai

Posted: 02 Jun 2010 02:54 PM PDT

Hi,

We need HR Heas contact details (for Mumbai) for students passing out of our institute.

Any help in the above regard is appreciated.

Thanks,


Hr courses

Posted: 02 Jun 2010 01:52 PM PDT

Hi All,

I am Sabina from noida(delhi). I want to pursue my career in HR. Can you please suggest me some good professional course to move on.
I am a M.Com from DU. Also, I have an experience of around 3 - 4 years but its directed more towards administration. I want to make my career in HR now.

Please suggest.
Thanks


New Compensation System, How to save my rights

Posted: 02 Jun 2010 12:38 PM PDT

Dear All,

I have New Suggestion, powerfull compensation system that can be provided to the Employees.

This system have not been used before, and I didn't hiar about it befor.

I have the persintation but I am fraid that my suggestion used by others without any permition or knowing who issue this system.

please I need your help to advice my how to save the rights of the new Idea.

Thank you all


Open this post only if you are seriously looking for a part time business opportunity

Posted: 02 Jun 2010 11:25 AM PDT

Hi,

Would you be interested in a part time business opportunity marketing Internationally reputed, 43 years standing, Swedish based company's cosmetic products to your friends, relatives etc. that gives you flexibility, ample time to take care of your loved ones at home and at the same time make an additional income to meet the everyday growing needs? And this is with "Zero Investment"! The products are already marketed in 62 countries worldwide


Ideal for working women, housewives, students, working men and all those who really want to make their lives colourful.

Post your interest by providing your personal email ID so as to send the details of the business to you.


Need Hr contact details

Posted: 02 Jun 2010 10:28 AM PDT

Hi,
Kindly let me know if anyone can send me the HR details who works in Shipping/ Logistics companies.

Thanks
Stella


Gratuity for teachers in private colleges

Posted: 02 Jun 2010 10:24 AM PDT

Dear Sir
sub;-Payment of gratuity for teachers in private colleges
Can any one give me the gazette notification of payment of gratuity for teachers working in private colleges .

with regards
h.n.s.murthy


5 Things You Can't Explain in a Job Interview

Posted: 02 Jun 2010 10:22 AM PDT

Here are five top items to explain on paper, in your very first overture to a prospective employer.To know more http://ow.ly/1T9JC


back office and admin executive

Posted: 02 Jun 2010 09:50 AM PDT

please sugesst some books to learn mis reports and other things for the above required jobs.....
if u guys have ne ideas or experince then share
waiting for ur reply
ne infrmation then mail me at


HR

Posted: 02 Jun 2010 09:34 AM PDT

Dear All,

Please let me now if there is any vacanacies for the post of HR Genernalist. I have about 5years of core experience in HRD. LOCATION:BANGALORE
e-mail id :


Regards,
Brinda


Huge List Of Consultancy In India!!!

Posted: 02 Jun 2010 09:21 AM PDT

Dear All,

CLICK ME to know more about this section, we have more that 5000 consultancy list in India.

So what are you waiting for visit now!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment