Sunday, June 20, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Job_seeker

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 10:48 AM PDT

Hi,
I T.RAJENDRA PRASAD recently placed in H.C.L TECHNOLOGIES NOIDA.But i want to go for some big company.Iam 2010 passout from N.S.I.T DELHI with 55%.I did my schooling in A.P.So can anybody guide me.


work without Offer/Appointment Letter

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 10:46 AM PDT

Respected Seniors,

a) can anybody work in any establishment or factory without offer/Appointment letter ?
b) one of my friend has been forced to work for an month without such offer/Appointment assured to get within week?
c) What could be the legal complication involving above stated incident ?


Guide me Stepup my future

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 10:22 AM PDT

Sir/Mam,

This is Prakash... I had step in to the MIS line as MIS Executive & wish to grow up my carrier in it.There is a confusion in choosing the specialization HR (or) Finance.

Other than MIS Executive what are all the designations that are similar to MIS. Is there any diploma courses in finance related to MIS.
Any of them guide me to choose the apt group which is helpfull for my carrier.

Mail ID : prakashmis6@gmail.com
Mobile : 9994444058

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files
File Type: doc Prakash_MIS1.doc (56.0 KB)


Growth in SAP HR?

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 10:17 AM PDT

Hi,

Can anyone explain me about SAP HR as a career.

Where from i can get the training? and how is the job market for the same???
Waiting for replies.......


TTT Program (Train the Trainer)in Bangalore

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 10:07 AM PDT

Dear All

New Wave Training & Corporate Solutions announces 7-days Train The Trainer Certification Workshop from 11th July to 17th July in Bangalore. Interested individuals can contact the undersigned.Kindly register yourself before 28th June.The registration date has been extended on the request of interested aspirants. Kindly hurry to register as limited seats are left.Registration will be done on first come first serve basis.

Wishes
Rachna Chawla
Team-New Wave Training & Corporate Solutions
09310321112



How good is HR as a career and in terms of money growth????

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 09:48 AM PDT

Hey All,

I am new to the forum.Here is my introduction. I am a B.tech in Bioinformatics.Wanted to shift to HR. Instead of going for a regular MBA HR course i found this opportunity in the top MNC as a trainee in recruitments.I am not on the pay rolls as yet but have 80-90% chances to getting permanently absorbed in there.

I just wanted to know from you all that how much approx i can expect as my CTC.

And is it good to go for the recruitments as a fresher.Will i be getting further opportunity to shift into Strategic HR generalist if i want to.

Also to have a degree is must . I don't want to go for regular studies so is it ok go for part time MBA?
And kindly please let me know about the growth prospectus in this field in terms of career as well as money.
Desperately waiting for replies..........!!!!!!!!!


Leadership Training

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 09:42 AM PDT

Looking for material / presentations on leadership training. Appreciate if you can share the same.

Rgds
TP


Legal action against companies?

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 09:39 AM PDT

Hi All,
I have done my graduation (B.C.A) through distance education mode. I have around 6 years of IT experience (Software Development). Due to my distance education, I am not even getting a chance to attend interviews in most of the companies. What happens is, companies send interview call letter and when they come to know that I have done graduation through distance education, they say not to come, since we do not take such candidates. Due to my family background, I was forced to continue my education through distance mode. Is it a sin to do education through distance mode? Universities say, we award same degree to regular as well as distance education students. I want to take legal action against such kind of companies. Is there any provision for this in Indian law?

Please mail me to or/and .

Thanks in advance.

Amit


Career Growth as a HR.

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 09:12 AM PDT

Dear All,

Please suggest me on a query of mine.I am working as a HR coordinator and carry almost one and a Half year experience as an HR coordinator.I am a graduate through distance learning from Delhi University (approx 43%) and currently enrolled in Symbiosis and pursuing my MBA in HR

My questions are :-
1. Should I pursue a regular course and leave my Job.
2. Does a regular MBA affects alot for future career growth.
3. Kindly suggest me god courses that can help me if i do Distance learning or A good college and a course in HR.
4. Is Executive course a good option after carrying a required experience.
5.

Looking for a good response,kindly advice on the above.


Reimbursement claims

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 08:55 AM PDT

HELP! HELP!

Im working in a company as an HR Executive . I have been given an assignment of developing an module which can actually keep track of authenticity of reimbursement claims. When staffs claim for petrol expenses they have to submit a supporting bill of purchase. But in country like this fake bills are easily available. So I want to develop a mechanism which can actually control this fake claims and control the fund leakage of the company.
More over I want to develop a request form which can declare what could be the possible distances covered , and then compare with the actual distance covered. but when staffs use their own vehicle how to keep record of whether they really traveled or not?

HR experts pls give me some idea to make this entire process more reliable!


0 comments:

Post a Comment