Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Training & Development Help, Please...

Posted: 22 Jun 2010 01:54 PM PDT

Greetings.

I am brand new to this site and was hoping that you folks could help me.

I am currently a 'Change Management Leader' in HR for a Utility company in the Canadian Arctic. One of my responsibilities is to Process Map the 'Training & Development' process(es). They are broken down as follows:
  1. General Office Skills, Apprentices
  2. Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) for Individuals
  3. Corporate Development Program, Continued Training
  4. Career Development Plan, Succession
  5. Executive Development
Each is being looked at as a separate process.

I need to develop a set of procedures (and Process Maps / Flowcharts) for each. We really do not have anything formal in place yet. I was hoping to create these documents based on Industry Best Practices and customize them from there. Oh yes, we outsource the actual Training as we are located in a very remote, Arctic village without the resources available.

I hope that I have given you enough information.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Eric


Misconducts supported by Laws

Posted: 22 Jun 2010 01:50 PM PDT

Can any organization design & draft misconducts on its own or it has to be backed by specific laws?


Breach Of contract

Posted: 22 Jun 2010 01:26 PM PDT

Hi Every one,

I have executed 1 year service bond with my previous company for 5 day abroad training.

After i came back from training i served the company for one month and i left that company without any notice then after 7 days i have sent mail to my previous company say that i cannot serve company and i am going quit.

Later on i joined some other company ,My my previous employer came to know iam working another company and they send a notice to pay compensation amount of rupees 3.5 lakh.
And i agreed to pay the amount and i requested them for installment pay and they agreed.
Suddenly they are saying we don't want any compensation we would like file a case against you .

I am worrying ..Kindly advise me..plsss

Br,


how to proceed for punjab shop establishments act..

Posted: 22 Jun 2010 12:55 PM PDT

dear all.
I would like yo know about the legal obligations which are to be considered while setting up a new organization.what are the forms to be filled....which government authorities are to be contacted....mine is a new organisation (IT company)and i need to get it the process.

Regards,
Abhinav


Performance Appraisal and Appraisal Analysis

Posted: 22 Jun 2010 11:36 AM PDT

Exponential Advisory is pleased to announce a one day training programme on "Performance Appraisal and Appraisal Analysis – An Overview".

Purpose: To create an understanding of Appraisal techniques and to conduct performance appraisal of employees

Programme Module:
• Overview of the various types of appraisal
• Setting up a KRA and KPI process, conduct the quarterly appraisal cycle
• Benchmarking performance processes
• Designing performance appraisal forms
• Bring in objectivity in the appraisal process.
• Ethics in appraisal

Method Used: Appraisal Questionnaire design, Case study, and group discussion

Dates: July 15th , 2010 (Thursday)

Place - Mumbai

Registration fee: Rs. 6,000/- (includes all taxes) per participant which includes Course material / Handouts, Breakfast, Lunch, Tea, Snacks.


For registration and further information about the course-
Contact: Shraddha - 9821962516 or Email:

Thanks & Regards
Exponential Team
Exponential Advisory :: Home page


guide me

Posted: 22 Jun 2010 11:14 AM PDT

i did my b.tech in electronics and instrumentation in 2008.....now i want to og for part time mtech.....at present i am pursuing course in web designing............is it worthwhile going for??????? my parents are after me to go for a technical job only as prior to this thing i did course in embedded systems i tried a lot to get a job in that field but my bad luck.......i am very confused guide me please


sap sd

Posted: 22 Jun 2010 11:09 AM PDT

can any one send me material for sap sd module.
i am finding difficulty in learning sap sd
i am new to this.


Core HR training - PUNE

Posted: 22 Jun 2010 10:39 AM PDT

Hello,

This is sneha,recently shifted to pune. Wanted to enhance my knowledge in Core HR before entering into corporate world so looking for best Core HR training centers in PUNE.

Please help me or guide me regarding this.......

Regards
Sneha.


Management Programmes focussing on "Managing Human Relationships at Work"

Posted: 22 Jun 2010 09:21 AM PDT

Hi All,

We are an HR consultancy specializing in middle and senior level management training programmes focussing on "Managing Human Relationships at Work".We have faculties who have more than 20 years of experience and are well recognized in their fields.These faculties help your people identify their potential and develop their communication skills with the help of practical tools and management games thereby helping you to create a culture that promotes efficiency within the organization.
Please feel free to contact us for further details.
You can mail me at my personal id (smitt16@gmail.com) for further details based on your requirements.

Thanks.


Breach of employment contract

Posted: 22 Jun 2010 09:14 AM PDT

Hi,
I have facing some breach of contract issue.

I have joined A company and executed a bond for a year to go to abroad for 5 days training.

After i came back from abroad after one month i left the company with out any notice.After 10 days i draft a mail to company i will be going quit.

After some time i joined B company newly.And this news was reached my previous A company.

They send a letter to my house saying that you have pay compensation amount(3.5 lacks).

I requested them for installment payment.and there is response.

Now they are telling we are going to file case against you.we don't want any compensation amount.

Kindly advise how to proceed .even iam ready to pay the compensation amount in installment basis.

Regards


0 comments:

Post a Comment