Thursday, July 1, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


sample of a bell curve for performance appraisal

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 05:12 PM PDT

Hi..can someone please help me and show me how a bell curve for performance appraisal is made and may I also see a sample...

Thanks in advance...


how to write leave e-mail to manager

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 02:29 PM PDT

hi i just want you guys to send me a proper e-mail format for leave.


Introduction..

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 01:56 PM PDT

Hi,
I'am Praveen kumar.

I'am sorry to ask this Question.. but please try to help me out..
I'am a student. I have some conversation problem. I mean to talk with elder people... keeping this point a part.. i want to know the morden way as well as the professional way, to introduce myself to my friends.. I'm also doing a part time job.. so I want both ways to introduce my self.. professional and modern... please try to help me...

ThanQ....


counsaltent

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 01:30 PM PDT

plz any one send me list of counsaltent of Ahmadabad and Delhi which are able to provide the hr job


Epf not credited in my account

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 11:47 AM PDT

hi friends
i have filled epf withdrawal form twice since last 4 yrs and till date my
company is not telling me anything regarding my epf money ,they even didnt send my form to epf office,so what should i do ? what is the procedure to take legal action against company?
plz plz plz guide
dnyanesh divekar


I'm passionate about Training and looking for a Mentor

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 10:58 AM PDT

Hi There,

I was recently part Learning to facilitate Learner program, apart from this I am a Certified Learning and Development Manager (though designated Sr. Exe HR) and also have completed Basic Train the Trainer Program.

I am very passionate about Training (soft skills training) and really love it. However I've not had any oppportunity to Train a batch. I have been doing presentation extensive to implement some of my learnings.

I am keen to learn more about Training. I am keenly looking for mentor who could mould me. I assure you that I'd do all my Best and leave no stone unturned to become confident and successful in this field

Is there anybody who would offer me to be my mentor? I am eagerly looking forward

Thank you
Regards
Vara


Who comes first HR or reporting manager

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 10:43 AM PDT

Hi all,

Recently in my company argument araised between me an one of managers on eave policy.

I had to take unplanned leave for 1 day and I informed my manager on this and I was supposed inform hr the same. I thought I will email hr on my leave once i report back to work. My hr sent me mail on my leave day that I need to inform hr either one day before or call hr if it is unplanned leave.
Now I had argument with hr on this and my stand was that as I already informed my reporting manager I was supposed send email to HR once I am back but my hr totally disagrees with this.

Now the question is whom we need to inform our leave first?

Reporting manager OR HR?


5 Things Women Should Not Wear To Work

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 10:35 AM PDT

Dressing for success means business, not pleasure. Read on for our must-avoids.To know more http://tinyurl.com/36txy5w


Bulk Hiring

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 10:28 AM PDT

Hi All,

Dear senior HRs can anyone explain me what is bulk hiring?how do we do bulk hiring?

I m fresher and wants to start my career in HR field n looking for detailed knowledge about it...so can prepare to face the interview.

Thanks & Regards
Ritika


performance appraisal

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 10:24 AM PDT

What is the difference between 180 degree performance appraisal & 360 degree performance appraisal?


0 comments:

Post a Comment