Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Changing to Grow

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 12:08 PM PDT

Implant Hr Changing to Grow

What do they mean when people say, they are changing jobs for growth. what does growth mean to you ?


Difficult To get HR Job

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 11:54 AM PDT

Hi Friends,

Pls suggest what best possible solution...

I have a decent HR Experience with Mnc's ...recently i had to leave my current comapny due to some office politics , now i have a gap of few months in my cv , i tried and working hard to get a good job but failed to get the same , am still trying my hard lluk..pls share with me; currently unemployed status is not enetrtained by employers or showing up of working no where status is nt much considered .

Thanks,
shagun


looking for change offering 1+yr of exp in HR in an MNC

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 11:41 AM PDT

hi
would any one help me to find a suitable job ASAP.
Find the attached resume.

thanks & regards
Yogesh kumar

Attached Files
File Type: doc UPDATED RESUME 1.doc (112.5 KB)


Health care professional plz fill the questionnaire

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 11:25 AM PDT

Hi all,
I am doing MBA in HR and my research project is on the topic, Stress management in health care professionals.
I request all the health care professional to plz fill this questionnaire and mail me on earliest possible
It will be a great help to me.
Thanx
Regards
Akanksha


Salary For Sr.Executive

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 10:34 AM PDT

Hiii..
Can Any body Tell me the salary Structure For Sr. Executive(HR) in automotive sector


If employee leaves company without notice?

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 10:22 AM PDT

If the employee leaves company without giving notice period. Can company claim one month's salary? Is the employee bound to pay it?


Case study report

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 10:17 AM PDT

Hi all,

i am a student in Human resource management, i am trying to write a progress report for a Case study project. The requirement is that the case study must be about a functional problem for a middle management. Please assist me with examples of functional problems.


confusion

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 09:35 AM PDT

how adversity helps in conflict resoulation


I humbly invite replies on the amendments to The Industrial Disputes Act,1947

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 09:14 AM PDT

Please someone kindly send me the amendments to the Industrial Disputes Act , 1947


MBA (HR) fresher not getting interview calls

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 08:57 AM PDT

Hello Everyone!!
I am an MBA (HR). I passed out in 2008 from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar and then met with an accident. As a result i could not join the job i was selected for. It was a campus placement in a towel manufacturing plant and I was getting a package of Rs. 6.6 lac per annum.
In 2009 I did B.Ed because of no good job opportunity. Now I have completed my B.Ed and am again searching for a job in HR domain.
Will the job of a recruiter be lucrative enough? I am interested in Organizational behavior and want to work in a good company preferably an MNC.
Please advise me and help me out regarding how to go about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment