Sunday, July 11, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Income Tax SARAL-II(ITR-I)

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 06:00 PM PDT

Income Tax SARAL-II(ITR-I) for financial year 09-10, prepared by Pranab Banerjee, Kalisthanpara, Jiaganj.Murshidabad. For contact .


Suggestion needed

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 01:41 PM PDT

I have been working in a publishing company from the last six moths, but till now I did not get my Appointment letter, also I am not getting my salary, from the last couple of months. Whenever I ask for my joining letter, employer gives excuses, I have only the reports which I mailed in and official visiting cards in terms of proof that I am working there, now employer is refusing to pay my two months salary,
what shall I do please suggest me.


Regards.


Is bond legal in india...??

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 12:56 PM PDT

hi... i joined a organistaion in february and there they made me sighn a bond... that i cnt lv the organistaion for 2 years and if i lv the organistaion before 2 years then i have to pay 2 lakhs Indian Rupees to the organisation... now my question is, is this bond legal in india...? and can the comapny take any legal action if i leave the organistaion vdt paying before the time duartion of the bond ends...??

i am asking this because the wrk cltr thr is very bad and they are exploiting us like anything, and we too are helpless because of the bond... but now i cnt cntnue this way..


please share if u knw anything in this regards...


Voice and Accent Training.

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 12:18 PM PDT

Hi All,

I 'd like to know, What are the best practices for Voice and Accent Training ?

Carmel Jagdiesh.


Business Proposal of Gennext Campus Bhopal

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 12:10 PM PDT

Hi All

Plz find the attachme of Business Proposal

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Business Proposal.pdf (565.9 KB)


Leave Policy

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 11:52 AM PDT

I want to formulate a leave policy for a company which has branches all over india. The problem is that each state has its own list of holidays which are different from each other. The Company wants uniform number of days leave for all the employees all over India


Non payment of F&F and PF

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 11:41 AM PDT

Hello
Kindly give me with the labour Laws for employment in India,
I have been working with a Pvt Ltd Software firm from April '08 to October '09 and had resigned due to situations created by the employer regarding my committed allowance and stay for their operations for their Mumbai office.
I had not been given the promised allowances and basic stay facilities which made me take a decision to resign. Now have been following up for the past 10 months with the HR and the management on the F&F settlement along with the PF.
They are only giving me lame reason and are not looking into the matter seriously. Kindly guide me on how do a file a legal law suite against the firm and take necessary actions to get my F&F settlement cleared along with my PF.
The total outstanding amount with my Oct '09 month salary is about 25000 INR. PF would be about 40000 INR.
Guidance required.


Sap hr

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 11:40 AM PDT

HI MeMbers
could any one post Siemens SAP HR Material
and if u have any SAP HR dummy projects for practice purpose

With reagrds
Nitin


6 month ban

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 11:39 AM PDT

Hi..

I worked with a construction company for 20 months on civil Engineer visa. Last month they issued me a transfer letter. They mentioned in that letter that month end is my last working day with company. I refused to go there & accept my termination. That time they said they will provide me NOC. Now I have job offer in UAE but they refused to provide me NOC at last moment. I am still in UAE & till date they have not cancelled my visa but i am not able to join new company due to nonavailability of NOC. Please help me how 6 months ban can be lifted.


SAP HR material

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 11:09 AM PDT

HI memebers
could anyone post siemens SAP HR material here

with regrads
Nitin


0 comments:

Post a Comment