Friday, July 16, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Facing frequent rejections with my cand.....plz help

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 12:47 PM PDT

Hi,

I'm just too much irritated and sick with frequent rejections i'm facing in pplacing candidates in BPO sector. I head a recruitment firm and from the past 3-4 mths i hv been trying hard to place cand. in intl BPO bt nt been able to do it. Sumtimes the cand. don't turn up after everything is finalised, sumtimes they seem ok over telephne bt r rejected by my clients and so on. How shud i go abt it? One more thing... i work frm a remote location in east n i hv my clients in mum/pune etc. so the only medium i hv is phone n internt...... plz advise me wat to do? how to hit the rt. cand.? how do expd. consultants work?...plz help.

Regds
Anand :(


Job opening in hyd for hr/admin assistant

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 12:02 PM PDT

We have job opening for Women candidate for Front Office / Admin work related PLS SEND MAIL TO


Threat to My Business & Life...!

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 11:31 AM PDT

Threat to My Business & Life...!
Hello

Please help me in writing a letter to the Police Officer as a person is threatening me for my life and my Business.
He is even approaching my clients to cancel my contracts.
I ve a very small centre of my own.

If you have any sample letters, plz send them thru....



Rameez


Looking for Emotional Intelligence training modules

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 11:24 AM PDT

Hi,

I need to put together a training workshop on Emotional Intelligence. If anybody has any existing materials they can share, that would be great.

Thanks,


Background check - details needed

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 11:13 AM PDT

One of my friend has resigned from a software company, it was actually an involuntary separation but the employer has given proper relieving letter to the employee. Now he got some job offers. Will the new employers come to know about the involuntary separation from the previous company in background check even when the releving documents are fine?


Urgent Requirement of HR

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 10:50 AM PDT

HUMAN RESOURCES
JBC23/2010 12
CTC INR 1.2 Lacs to 1.8 Lacs




Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities

  • plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff
  • plan and conduct new employee orientation
  • identify and manage training and development needs for employees
  • develop and implement human resources policies and procedures
  • administer HR policies and procedures
  • administer compensation and benefits
  • ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation
  • benchmark compensation and benefits
  • support annual salary review
  • implement and monitor performance management system
  • handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes
  • administer employee discipline processes
  • conduct exit interviews
  • review and update employee rules and regulations
  • maintain the human resource information system and employee database
  • coordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness
  • maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions
Education and Experience

  • degree or diploma in human resources management, business administration or equivalent
  • generalist human resources experience
  • knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management
  • knowledge of business principles
  • knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
  • knowledge of relevant software

Key Competencies
  • organizing and planning
  • problem analysis and problem solving
  • judgment skills
  • critical thinking skills
  • communication skills
  • presentation skills
  • integrity
  • coaching skills
  • persuasive ability
  • adaptability
Job Location : NOIDA

Sector: IT & Infrastructure

Freshers can be considered

Organisation Type : PVT LTD.

Please contact at the earliest at 8800347992 or mail me at

Aman


How to claim my PF

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 10:17 AM PDT

It is just 02 months over I resigned my previous organization.Now please suggest me how can I claim my PF it is more that INR 45K.
Is there any way that directly I can claim my PF to the Government
I don't have any clear conception Please suggest at the earliest
Regards
Ratul


Do’s and Don’ts in an Interview/Interaction/Presentation

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 10:06 AM PDT

You may be interacting with many on day-to-day basis. The interaction could be with your superior or subordinates or colleagues. Your objective of interaction can be fulfilled with ease if you identify certain tips and practice during the discussion.

Scientific studies shows 55% of the communication is based what people see and another 38% is transmitted through the tone of voice. More interestingly your words account for only 7% of the message you convey and remaining 93% is non-verbal.

In an interaction your:-

Eye Contact is the Spark for the Discussion
When to look? Where to look? How long to look?

Facial Expression
· Breaks the wall between you and your listener

Appearance
· Conveys what you think

Posture
· Attracts the listener towards you

Shake hand Communicate Professionalism

· Controller
· Wet shake
· Women shake

Organized Verbal communication

· First two words of what you speak will determine whether the group listen to you or not

Whether it is an Interview, Business Discussion or Presentation CLICK HERE to know! How a slight modification in your approach will help you to reach the next level.


Getting IPO

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 09:23 AM PDT

We have registered a Pvt. Ltd. company. Now we are in need of good money for our project. How can we get IPO?


Manpower planning

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 08:45 AM PDT

Hi guys.... 'm a student of MBA. I was asked a question regarding manpower planning. Pls help me.
the question is:
"Why Manpower planning is not done by all Organizations?"


0 comments:

Post a Comment