Saturday, March 13, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


organisational structure

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 11:46 AM PST

pls i need the standard format of organisational structure with professional qualification. i'll be very grateful if it can be sent to my


Seeking Job opportunity in HR

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 11:10 AM PST

Hi friends,

I am a PG in HR with around 8 yrs of work experience and seeking an opportunity, if anyone on the network can help me; please let me know.

Location preference: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad.

Regards
Venkat


Online Training for Recruiters from an expert business Psychologist - 17 March

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 10:07 AM PST



We would like to invite you to register for an online learning session designed especially for those involved in recruitment and selection. The session will be conducted by an award-winning business psychologist (Doctor) based in Asia (educated in UK and Australia) on 17 March at 5pm Singapore time. There is a small fee of US$10 since we are not advertising in the session - it will be purely a learning event. The session outline is below along with a link to register.

After registering, please remain on the registration page and it will automatically redirect you (after 10 seconds) to the payment page. Registrations without payment will not be approved. Many thanks!!

- What information do I need from my client?
- What questions should I be asking my client when I meet with them?
- How do I do a brief job analysis?
- What is a person specification? Why is it important?
- How do I produce a person specification if my client doesn't give me one?
- How do I choose which psychometric test(s) to use?
- Basic Behavioural Interviewing skills
- What other assessments could I use?
- Is there an easy way to collate all of my data on multiple candidates and rank order it for presentation to my client?

REGISTER AT:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/949166600


personality enhancement

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 09:47 AM PST

hii,,,

i m doing a project on personality enhancement whr we have to take corporate figures as examples to explain,,,
i chosen the one n only our very own "dhirubhai ambani",,,,
cud any1 pllzzz guide me abt how shud i go trace his various personality traits

suggestions r most welcum


HRD OBJECTIVE in BPO

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 09:42 AM PST

HELOO FRIENDS,
I want HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPEMENT OBJECTIVE in BPO sector, for my research project.
PLZ do reply. Its very urgent.
THANKS in advance.


Soucing Methods

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 09:13 AM PST

Hi All,
could you help me out to tell what are the various methods we can use for sourcing a profile?


Raise invoice to client

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 09:09 AM PST

Hi,

I have started new placement. Number of candidates get selected through my placement. Now i want to raise invoice against this. So please advice how to mail to client for payment. Please send mail format to hr.jobway@gmail .com


Workmen Compensation on Duty Hrs

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 09:08 AM PST

Dear Sir,

One of our staff (Engineer - Salary 16,500) went to to his residence for having a dinner due to non avilability of canteen facility in the company, actully he was performing B Shift (4:00 PM to 12:00 Midnight), after having his dinner and returning to his duties he met with an accident and died immediatley due to head injury.

Kindly advise weather his dependents can get WCA from the company. The Total no. of workmen working in factory are more than 300.

Regards,
Venkatesh


Payroll Executive

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 08:49 AM PST

Dear Seniors,

I would like to bring my problem to your notice as I have been putting efforts to change my career from Recruitment to Pay roll, as I am fed up with recruitment and I did not find good growth in terms of career So I am seeking career change, but I am not getting calls for pay roll.
I have 3.5 years into Domestic recruitment, but changing career right now will it impact my career? Because I have some knowledge in payroll processing.
I want to utilise the skill set I have in payroll, kindly suggest me how to do the best.
How best I can do to reach my target?

Regards,
Kranthi Kumar.B


About Medical Test Before Joining

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 08:39 AM PST

Sir I can See only by one eye and i am selected in campus interview in areputed software company.
Will it affect to my selection.And So Is there any solution or other kind of job where i can apply.
And can you guide me which kind of medical test company requires


0 comments:

Post a Comment