Saturday, March 20, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


what is the importance of HR management in Engineering management?

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 02:40 PM PDT

Hello Dear All....!!
My name is Zulkifel and i have recently done MBA in HR... I am intended to right a research paper following the above mention theme... My idea is to integrate HR with engineering management either by importance of strategies or by using HR technology.... Kindly provide me with your valued guidance on this topic..


Kind Regards


Quer about HR House

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 02:14 PM PDT

I am planning to pursue HR Training From HR HOUSE, Bangalore. I would like to read the reviews of people who have completed training from the same organization.


Urgent need of ur help.Thanks!

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 01:44 PM PDT

Hi,
I'm doing a survey for my Uni project. Its about how the celebrity affects on consumers in high street fashion consumption. I really need all ur help. Could u help me filling this questionnaire and send it t my email add,please.Thank u very much.

Here is my email add

For personal information part, its ok if u dont wanna fill it out.(But I'd really really appreciate if u fill all the questions caz my lecturer require us try our best t get respondents' info.)

The questionnaire is in attachment file.Thanks!

Attached Files
File Type: doc Marketing Research Questionnaire[1].doc (31.0 KB)


HR Jobs

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 01:44 PM PDT

Hi All,

My name is Bhimesh and presently i am working in US recruiting firm and i do have experience with speaking with client regarding the contract. If any one has a similar kind of work which suits my profile.

thanks,
Bhimesh


Urgent need of all ur help.Thanks!

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 01:35 PM PDT

Hi,
I'm doing a survey for my Uni project. Its about how the celebrity affects on consumers in high street fashion consumption. I really need all ur help. Could u help me filling this questionnaire and send it t my email add,please.Thank u very much.

Here is my email add


For personal information part, its ok if u dont wanna fill it out.(But I'd really really appreciate if u fill all the questions caz my lecturer require us try our best t get respondents' info.)

I've put questionnaire in attachment. Thanks for ur time.

Attached Files
File Type: doc Marketing Research Questionnaire[1].doc (31.0 KB)


Not considered Expenses for previous employement

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 01:07 PM PDT

Hi,

I changed the job in 1st Jun2009. While calculating the the tax in my present organisation, they considered my income from previous employment after submitting the IT sheet from previous employer but not considered the expenses for year. They are considering expenses only for 10 months as I stayed in the current organisation.

While getting relieved from previous employer I have not spent any amount for medical, later I spent for 15000/- and I produced all the bills to current organisation.

HRA bills also submitted for whole year.

My question is do they have a right to deny expenses for those two months (where I worked in previous) because they considered the income for previous?

Can some one tell me what law says ?

Your help would be appreciable really.

Thanks
Rajesh L

9972530321


Ebooks on Fund Accounting

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 12:01 PM PDT

Hi All ,

I am working presently as Fund Accountant and m looking fro Some e-books on Fund Accounting, So if any one of you have them Please Send me on . Your support will be highly appreciable. Thanks


A real-life case to solve ....

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 11:55 AM PDT

I am a freelance trainer and I conduct Project-Management, PMP Training programs. Some time back (a month back), I got a call from the employee of a training company saying that there is a requirement for Project Management (PMP) training in a Manufacturing company, from a nearby town. The requirement was for 4 days training program.
I mentioned the fees on per day basis and he responded saying 'Yes'(by e-mail). There was no formal agreement and there was no feedback expectation set.(When I questioned him, he told me that around 3.2/5 and successful completion are the 2 criteria.)
I went there (client location) and delivered it. Based on the first day's feedback, I changed examples, I also explained about use of software tools. It was well received.
After returning back, the person (training vendor's employee) came and collected the feedback sheets (around 3.5/5 ?) and told me that he did n't anticipate any problem in payment (it will be done in 30-45 days). Subsequently, 3 days after finishing the training, I got a call from the employee saying that there has to be a recap of the program for 1.5 days (obviously at no additional cost). He also sent me a mail saying that he wanted to discuss the same in a personal meeting. He also indicated that he would be accompanied by another colleague.
I was upset, the way in which it was handled. I personally felt that there is arm-twisting taking place. I sent a mail to all participants saying that this is what I have heard from the training vendor & I requested for introspection.
The next day, again another employee from training company called me. He was bit arrogant. He told me that it was un-professional to send across mail to participants, and asked me to specify the date and time for a meeting. The tone was like a loan recovery agent. He insisted on personal meeting (not a telephonic discussion). I thought of complaining to police. I asked him for 2-3 days of time.
I had many other training programs to deliver and content to be developed (for some other overseas projects). I kept cool and after 2-3 days of thinking, I sent a mail saying that I have delivered what I am supposed to and I suggested them not to disturb me by offering personal visits (to arrange additional days of training program).
I am no more in touch with the training company. Now, I hear that additional 1.5 days of training has been arranged in a couple of weeks.
My question to this forum is:
1. How and when can I think of collecting my dues from this training company? You can suggest me a strategy.
2. Is it a generic experience (with all training vendors)?
3. Can I draw any support from anybody, any organization (like govt. agencies, companies, clients, professional bodies) ?
4. How to avoid such situations in future? (I have been trying to avoid contractors as a knee-jerk reaction)
Thanks in advance.
-Ulhas


need consultant / college for campus drive

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 11:32 AM PDT

need consultant / college for campus drive Dear all

i have a company which is recruiting diploma candidates those who are already passed out. they need diploma electronics,electrical,Automobile,mechanicaland IT students from different locations.
salary:- 7800/-
joining within 7-10 days

i need some consultant from these states

Andhra Pradesh;Karanataka;Uttarpradesh;Uttarkhand;J harkhand;Madhyapradesh;West bengal;Chattisgarh

if you have the database kindly send me the proposal with the database in this mail id :


pls mail me as soon as possible

satya-9036412624


P.T Registration in A.P(Hyd)

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 11:31 AM PDT

Hi can any one tell the procedure to get the PT registration in kochi.

1. What documents are required?
2. Legal fees?
3. Time limit?
4. If any one can do it on our behalf, kindly also code his charges

Sanjeev Kwatra


0 comments:

Post a Comment