Sunday, March 21, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Questionnaire on “Stress Among HR Professionals In The World Of Outsourcing”.

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 01:42 PM PDT

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a MMS IV student at Mittal Institute of Management. I am conducting a research study on the topic: "Stress Among HR Professionals In The World Of Outsourcing".
I would be grateful if you fill the attached questionnaire and provide me with any additional data that can be useful for my research study.
Please mail the filled questionnaire at bodke.priya@gmail.com
Thanks and Regards,
Priya Bodke.

Attached Files
File Type: doc Questionnaire uploaded.doc (51.5 KB)


Human Resource-Information System

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 10:19 AM PDT

Hello Friends,
I am doing my MRP on HRIS,its a 100 mark Project and i have to subbmit the analysis latest by 25th of this month;
i need your help for the same....

mentioned below is the link to my Questionnaire, Please fill it up for me.

those who are on job or doing any kind of training in HR...

http://www.my3q.com/home2/324/ruchilokhande/64438.phtml




thanks


11+ yrs experience PM not getting job from last 4 months

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 09:57 AM PDT

Hi All,
I need some suggestion and help required from senior folks here to understand what could be the problem of not getting job.
I am 11+ yrs experienced Project Manager with strong technical background and last 3 yrs been in PM role. I had joined a startup company during peak time of 2008(march) and got very good package. Unfortunately product didn't fly due to recession condition and company had to let go lot of team members including myself.
Last 4 months it is been tough to get interview calls and recruiters or company HR not proceeding further when they hear my last CTC? Is it ok to quote my last CTC lower than actual?
Also lately when walk-ins been conducted, usually 2-3 round interview happens with folks who doesn't have hiring power for senior position, but from there it doesn't take off, either may be due to my experience level or may be CTC.
Please suggest how to solve this problem? Any suggestions would be greatly helpful.

Thanks


Performance linked incentive

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 09:56 AM PDT

Friends, need advice....
My ctc has an element of performance linked incentive. The same will be disbursed by May.
Since I have got some better prospects and is planning to resign soon with a 3 months notice period, my query is whether I am eligible for the said incentive from my employer.
In case my employer does not pay me the same, do I have any legal right over the incentive amount ?
Kindly advise...


How to do Manpower Planing, and finaly how to present to the management. Pl help

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 09:42 AM PDT

Hi Friends,

I need help in mapower planning, how to prepare I know, but how to present to management, the final out come how does it look like, please help if possible. If possible mail it to

Regards


Registration under u.p.shop&establishment act

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 09:18 AM PDT

Registration under u.p.shop&establishment act
i have a washing unit for vehicles where labour (2 or 3 in nos. )are involved on daily wages basis. it is in operation since 5 to 6 years..and is not registered under the said act. is it necessary to register?what if i register now ?do i have to pay fine?plz advise


Tnse act

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 08:37 AM PDT

What are the steps before terminating an employee in any of the clerical department according to factories act..
Is TNSE act applicable for any kind of person employed in the clerical dept of a factory?
thanks in advance!


motivation

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 07:35 AM PDT

dear friends i need a questionaire on "motivation-a critical appraisal". kindly help me out.


Proof of employment

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 07:24 AM PDT

Hello to everybody.

I have a question:
What is the best proof of employment? Only salary slips and letter of appointment?

Thanks


job

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 07:05 AM PDT

Hi,i am inder kumar bhatnagar, i have good experience in sales and marketing,but still i have not get satisfactory job,now i am very frustrated as i am not having any job,i was in insurance from last three years,i am married and having child of 4 years,now i need a job of stability in any field or in any department,though i am very keen intrested in training or in operations.so i requested to you all please help me.

regards

inder kumar bhatnagar
9311114076


0 comments:

Post a Comment