Saturday, April 10, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Urgent reply

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 02:16 PM PDT

HI

I got a appreciations from top management now i need to reply mail, plz see the email is this okay PLEASE ADD MORE

Hi

Thanks for your appreciations, it was a challenging project and the phase I enter and understanding the project and delivering was really a challenging role.

And it was pleased to work with David, learn lots of new things and I will keep good delivering like this in future too.


The presecution in criminal case

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 02:07 PM PDT

Qn:The presecution in a criminal case must prove both mens rea and reus to establish the defendants guilt unless it is a crime of strict lihability.
Required
a] How does prosecution try a criminal case?
b] How does he prove that means rea and actus reus are established?
c] what is crime of strict liability?

I would like to thanks for your support.
thank you.


Internship details - will anybody help

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 01:35 PM PDT

Hi all,

Presently I am working in an organisation. But I like to shift my career to Teaching profession. I have completed my PG via correspondence mode only. I came to know that it is not sufficient for a lecturer post. In the meantime I would like to know about taking up Internship in a No. 1 B-school. What is an internship? Will this add weightage to opt for lecturer post. Also provide me the details/skills to be added up to pursue a career in teaching

AWAITING FOR AN EARLY REPLY...


Labour Relations

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 01:32 PM PDT

Is there any legal difference between labour relations, employee relations and industrial relations?


Do's&Don'ts list for citehr members from the Bangalore Forum

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 01:09 PM PDT

Hi all,

Was checking something here and saw this wonderful post from one of our citehr members from Bangalore - Sumi71,who is a Board moderator.

http://www.citehr.com/100040-dos-don...g-cite-hr.html

I have taken the liberty of sharing this link with all the members here, since a lot of us do/dont follow the rules viz. someone asks a question about something, and a large number of vendors just use that post to introduce themselves and get business. We dont stop to think,answer questions...let alone say thanks to someone who may have shared some information/ebook/ppt/questionnaire etc.

Thanks Sumi,and members -- lets get responsible.

Richa Joshi


FREELANCER Corporate Skills / Soft Skills / Communication Skills Trainer Available

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 11:39 AM PDT

Hi All,

I am a qualified and experienced Freelancer Trainer offering training on various modules including Soft Skills, Communication Skills, US Voice & Accent, Personality Development, Corporate Training, Presentation Skills, Report Writing, Content Writing, Module Writing, etc. I also prepare training course modules as per client's needs.

For further information, please feel free to E-mail me on : or call me on GSM : 9888117977, 9811005577.

Regards,

Kulwindar Singh


Internship details

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 11:38 AM PDT

Hi all,

Presently I am working in an organisation. But I like to shift my career to Teaching profession. I have completed my PG via correspondence mode only. I came to know that it is not sufficient for a lecturer post. In the meantime I would like to know about taking up Internship in a No. 1 B-school. What is an internship? Will this add weightage to opt for lecturer post. Also provide me the details/skills to be added up to pursue a career in teaching.


Termination of Employee on Ethical grounds

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 11:29 AM PDT

Hi

Need advice. If an employee is terminated after giving two written warnings on ethical grounds, should we
1. Release the Reliveing letter, stating the reason
2. Or release a normal releiving letter
3. How should we handle the salary component for F&F, assuming that he has left on the last day of the month
4. Just an additional note , that the performance targets were not met during the tenure in the organization.

The person has got the job after 1 week, but is stll spreading wrong rumours among the existing employees of the organization.This person was also trained and coached , straight from campus for one year.

Need a practical and professional advice, as this also will also reflect on the value system of the organization

Regards


Legal formalities for recruitment firm.

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 11:08 AM PDT

Hi All,

kindly guide me what is the legal formalities of registerd a consultancy firm in INDIA. What is the leagal papers i require for running a recruitement firm.

With regards:
Vikas


4 Dumb Things People Do During Interviews ?

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 10:24 AM PDT

Here are the four most common mistakes people make in interviews.For more go to Linkive | browser toolbar | 4 Dumb Things People Do During Interviews


0 comments:

Post a Comment