Monday, April 12, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


reasons for the failure of hr manager

Posted: 11 Apr 2010 01:22 PM PDT

reasons for the failure of hr manager


role

Posted: 11 Apr 2010 01:18 PM PDT

What is the role of HR Manager in providing well-trained and well motivated employees?


Urgent - placement companies in bangalore

Posted: 11 Apr 2010 12:56 PM PDT

hi, I am B.TECH final year student. I am looking for the ORACLE DBA ( database administration) jobs. But i am not able to find any walkins for oracle dba freshers.
plz tell me the site to find out walkins and also tell me the placement consultancies in bangalore, chennai and Hyderabad which recruits oracle dba.


new company

Posted: 11 Apr 2010 12:19 PM PDT

what are all HR's role in newly established manufacturing organisation?


Naukri Login on Sharing basis

Posted: 11 Apr 2010 11:52 AM PDT

Hi ,
I am recruiter based in Delhi and I am looking of Naukri on sharing basis
Please mail me at

Please share the follwing details:

Full Day Sharing Rate
Night Sharing Rate


Regards,
Ankita


Online Onboarding

Posted: 11 Apr 2010 11:14 AM PDT

Dear Veterans

I wanted to know if an Online on-boarding process negates the need of providing offer letters to selected candidates.

Regards
Harsimran


Change in management

Posted: 11 Apr 2010 10:54 AM PDT

Hi..................................

I would like to know what CHANGE IN THE MANAGEMENT is


Job change

Posted: 11 Apr 2010 08:52 AM PDT

Hi All,

I would be completing Executive MBA in HRM in May, 10. Currently I've been working in technical field in a reputed company for the past 5 yrs. Now I've got an opportunity to join either of the below HR department.

a. Resource management group - Deals managing the internal resources by catering to the requirements of the projects.

b. Recruitment team

c. Learning and Development team - the current opportunity available is to take care of the training programs for the new joinees, be a trainer for session like life skills.

Please advise, which is a better team to start of a career in HRM.

Regards,
Archana.


Need help in choosing company

Posted: 11 Apr 2010 08:44 AM PDT

Need help in choosing company
Hi everyone
I got placed in HCL comnet and Patni. I dono which company to choose
Here are the details

HCL comnet- 1 1\2 yrs service agreement, 6 months probation -18000 Rs stipend at the time of probation
salary: 2.75 lakhs\annum

Patni
2 yrs service agreement
Initial deposit of 75,000 Rs which will be returned after two years
salary: 3 lakhs\annum

Please kindly help me in choosing the company by providing some details about growth rate in both companies and other details........


company"s budget model

Posted: 11 Apr 2010 08:40 AM PDT

Can I have the model company budget for service industry.


0 comments:

Post a Comment