Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Abdul kalam quotes -to think & act

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 01:21 PM PDT

OUR ABDUL KALAM'S QUOTES COMBINING NATION,INDIVIDUAL WELLBEING WITH HR THOUGHTS ALSO - MUST READ AND TO BE ACTED UPON

- As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.
- Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.
-Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.
-Do we not realize that self respect comes with self reliance?
-Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.
-English is necessary as at present original works of science are in English. I believe that in two decades times original works of science will start coming out in our languages. Then we can move over like the Japanese.
-God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.
-Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.
-I was willing to accept what I couldn't change.
-If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
-If we are not free, no one will respect us
-In India we only read about death, sickness, terrorism, crime.
-It means, people who are in high and responsible positions, if they go against righteousness, righteousness itself will get transformed into a destroyer.
-Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
-Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person.
-Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
-Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
-My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias.
-No religion has mandated killing others as a requirement for its sustenance or promotion.
-Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why?
-Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around.
-To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
-Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength.
-We have not invaded anyone. We have not conquered anyone. We have not grabbed their land, their culture, their history and tried to enforce our way of life on them.
-We must think and act like a nation of a billion people and not like that of a million people. Dream, dream, dream!
-We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us
-We will be remembered only if we give to our younger generation a prosperous and safe India, resulting out of economic prosperity coupled with civilizational heritage.
-Why are we, as a nation so obsessed with foreign things? Is it a legacy of our colonial years? We want foreign television sets. We want foreign shirts. We want foreign technology. Why this obsession with everything imported?

------You have to dream before your dreams can come true.


resignation/releiving and Bond

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 12:59 PM PDT

Dear Friends..
i Have resigned from my current organization and accpeted the offer of a new company into the same product but not as big as my last company. i have the following problems ...

1. My offer letter do not contains any notice period / notice period buy out.Although the new HR policy has been implemented which talks about the notice period only .
My question: do i came under it?

2. My offer letter says i would not join any competitor company after leaving this company for three years from the date of releiving.
My question : My company asks me to sign a Bond at the time of Exit interview and accept to the terms and condition mentioned??can they force me to sign ??do they have the right to not releive me ??Also the new Hr policy do not talks abut the Bond .


3. My Employer has verbaly asked me to come for Exit interview for which i have asked to send me the mail.They have not replied to my Resignation mail and talking verbaly.

Please suggest me for the above points .

Amit kumar


Writter wanted

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 12:09 PM PDT

Hi
I am looking for witters on assignment basis. Its a part time job and will assure you a handsome payment.Plz message me if you are interested in witting.


Any one there..HR recruiter

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 12:05 PM PDT

Hi,
I Am working for a reputed company in Bangalore..I am looking for some HR recruiters on part time basis.If interested plz contact me .I have a small office near Marathahalli(currently noone is operating)...And i am ready to Invest if needed. Plz contact if any one is interested..no-9742543422(Prem anand)


Need PPT for JAPANESE HRM

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 11:26 AM PDT

Hello all.

Could someone plz provide me with a ppt on japanese hrm practices.

I would really appreciate the help.

Regards
shweta


How can i write self-Desc letter ?

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 11:10 AM PDT

Hello guys,
here i am happy i have got such a good forum to help us in writing letters,
Well, i am not very sure about the letter name which i had already given it, to this topic ....
let me tell you what is in my intention and i hope some one will help me out ,,,

i am undergraduate of " Bachelor of computer applications ", and bcoz i am crazy about computer stuff, i have got many experiences, and my parents sent me to some institutions to learn some thing new like NETWORK and HARDWARE technical .... any way i have a lot of knowledge in trouble shooting and other stuff .... So here i would like to write a letter stating that all my experience or at least what i know exactly, The letter should be formal and very neat too,
so any one knows how can i write my letter and give it a proper name, bcoz i am sure this letter gonna help me out since i did not do any experience job yet..... this letter might help me to get a good job,

so i hope you got my point and help me please ....

Good Luck ..



Mr.Ameer


Appointment Letter for people employed through third party / manpower suppliers

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 11:02 AM PDT

Dear All,

I am Vikram, working in a manufacturing firm based at Gujarat. We have a practice here wherein, employees are recruited and put in a third party payroll. To explain, the employee is working at our site and with our employees, but is paid his salary by the contractor / manpower supplier including PF, ESIC, & WC policy cost are borne by the contractor / manpower supplier. The company just pays a fixed sum to the contractor / manpower supplier.
My dilemma is that 2 such recruits have asked for a letter of appointment. The contractor is reluctant to give one to them citing the fact that they may later on claim for permanent employment and company letter head cannot be given. What should I do ? Is it possible in some way to provide these 2 with any such letter ?


Will appreciate your speedy inputs on the same...


Organisational behaviour - PDF

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 11:00 AM PDT

Hi, i am looking for Organisational behaviour pdf file.... can someone post it pls


Requir Phonetics fonts for Devnagri

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 10:46 AM PDT

Dear All,

HI

I am Abhijit,

I am facing problem to type letters in devnagri, if anyone have phonetics base fonts of devnagri please send it to me on my mail ID



Thanks

Abhijit


summer project on mapping difference between perceived and prescribed roles and resp.

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 10:36 AM PDT

hi, i am doing my summer interns on a project at a company which requires of me to map differnce between perceived and prescribed job roles and responsibilities for its technical lead. has anyone ever done a project like this or similar. please upload your project so that i can refer to it and use it as my secondary data if applicable. if anyone has any idea how to go about it please do guide me.
nisha


0 comments:

Post a Comment