Thursday, April 15, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


List of Professional Colleges

Posted: 14 Apr 2010 03:06 PM PDT

Hi,

I am in the process of preparing a program for professional colleges, on the topic of overall development including PD, interview skills and much more.

As first step, I am looking to connect up with colleges in and around delhi(i.e. within 200 K.m. radius) and accordingly plan the schedule and other logistics.

Can someone send me the list of colleges/institutes TPO names and their contact details at gov_ind4u@yahoo.co.in

Thanks.

Govind


Soft skills Trainer

Posted: 14 Apr 2010 02:59 PM PDT

Hi, everybody

I am Govind Mishra, a soft skills trainer and motivational speaker. now-a-days i am building my knowledge base in Delhi & NCR region. if anyone need smy services, you are most welcome.


Soft skills Trainer

Posted: 14 Apr 2010 02:52 PM PDT

Hi, everybody

I am Govind Mishra, a soft skills trainer and motivational speaker. now-a-days i am building my knowledge base in Delhi & NCR region. if anyone need smy services, you are most welcome.


Quitting Infosys training

Posted: 14 Apr 2010 02:46 PM PDT

Hi

I have been working as a trainee at Infosys Mysore for 3 months, I want to quit Infosys now as there are some family issues as well as I have options for further studies near my home itself.

Does anybody know the formalities I need to complete and if I need to pay any settlement amount, then how how much do I need to pay. Is there anyway in which I can avoid paying this amount.

Thank You


plz help new joinee

Posted: 14 Apr 2010 01:10 PM PDT

hi....
i have been selected for hdfc bank asst. manager ... but after giving my medicals the hr called me after 3 days and said that i will have to undergo the medical once again ... and never disclosed the problem , i went under a private medical test the other day and found the reports normal and i dont know what went wrong with hdfc medical.... i dont know what to do as almost 10 days have passed and i havn't yet received any mails from hr -hdfc regarding the medicals ... plz let me know wheather i will be rejected or given another chance.... as this is my only chance


plz help.... new joinee

Posted: 14 Apr 2010 01:09 PM PDT

hi....
i have been selected for hdfc bank asst. manager ... but after giving my medicals the hr called me after 3 days and said that i will have to undergo the medical once again ... and never disclosed the problem , i went under a private medical test the other day and found the reports normal and i dont know what went wrong with hdfc medical.... i dont know what to do as almost 10 days have passed and i havn't yet received any mails from hr -hdfc regarding the medicals ... plz let me know wheather i will be rejected or given another chance.... plz help[/color]....as this is my only chance


Electricity Laws in Maharastra

Posted: 14 Apr 2010 12:38 PM PDT

Dear All,
I am working in a small scale industry located in Pune and unit is basically a tea packaging unit and fall in low risk category & it is 100%
export Oriented unit .
The unit is having a seperate 22 kv line from state Electricity Board
can anyone of u arrange a checklist on Electricity Rule & Act Applicable to industry etc.
Waiting for an early reply
Jagjeet


E.s.i

Posted: 14 Apr 2010 12:21 PM PDT

Dear Friends
please enlightned me that when the esi enhanced celing will be effictive i.e salary/wages up to 15000/- and if it is already been notified please provide me the copy please.

Thanks and regards
Manas


waiting for offer letter

Posted: 14 Apr 2010 11:57 AM PDT

Hi All

This is likely to be a very unique situation. Please read on.

I cleared all 4 interviews rounds of this well known MNC in the business analytics domain. This lasted for a period of 2 months.

The HR came back 2 weeks after my final round and said I've been selected for the said consulancy position. They asked for my most recent salary slip and couple of contacts for refence.

The very next day they sent me the proposed salary break-up which was incidentally beyond my expectation and also wrote that it was an informal draft and that the formal soft copy of the offer would be sent across in 2 weeks once thay have got the final approval from Global HR (which includes 2 levels - Asia Pacific and US).

Since then its been 1 months and 2 days (yes! I'm counting every day and it getting harder by the minute). I've called twice since then for updates and everytime they were very polite and encouraging saying that "it shoud in by the next week for sure". I also know for a fact the reference checks are done and Asia Pacific and US approval rounds are cleared and its back in India now. This was a week back.

So here are my questions -

-Why o why is it taking them so long to send the formal soft copy? How long have you waited like this?
-And it also beats me that they go around seeking approvals after the entire interview process is done - isn't it supposed to be the other way round?

After all this time I can't help fearing the worst... have they changed their minds about the offer? Why else would preraring a simple formal copy take this long. Or can company Red Tape really be that involved (it IS a pretty big firm)?

Any comment/answers would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Jittery


Return submitted to electrical inspector

Posted: 14 Apr 2010 11:21 AM PDT

What are the Return ( Monthly / quarterly/ Annual submitted to Electical Inspector for an establishment (Factory in Maharashtra-- Small scale category having seperate HT line of 22KV ) as per Maharashtra Electricity Act


0 comments:

Post a Comment