Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Certificate of PHR/SPHR, Books / Material please

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 11:59 AM PDT

Hi Dear,

Guys I will be taking the PHR test perhaps in Nov. 2010. Please, I need Material on PHR Certification. such as Sample Questions, Keys, Reference books, notes

Also, Please if you can suggest some good books to me for the said course and share your experiences, if any.

Currently, i am going through two books on HR one by John M. Ivancevich & other by Robert Mathis and John Jackson.

Regards,
Fahad Shaikh, Assistant Manager HR.


Gazatte document Not accepted by goverment organization itself

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 11:47 AM PDT

Hai friends,

My name is sudharshan, but it was changed from sarathy to sudharshan after i completed my 10th standard. and this was legally addressed in gazzatte before my 12th and all other certificate later on where in the name sudharshan, My community certificate and 10th only carries the name sarathy. Recently i wanted to apply course in Reginol labour insititute chennai. they have mentioned in the application form that change of name is not permitted.

If gazzate is legal by law then y isn't accepted by the RLI chennai.

Please check the attached application form.

They say my application will not be considered when i asked them in person.

What shall i do???

Please advice

Attached Files
File Type: pdf dip_rlic_1011.pdf (131.2 KB)


New west bengal govt employees gratuity calculation method or formula

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 11:30 AM PDT

Hi, anybody can help me for west bengal govt employees gratuity calculation method or formula after ROPA 09.
Mala_pranab


summer internship - urgent

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 10:34 AM PDT

hello,
i am pursuing my MBA from ahmedebad. i would like to know from where can i get my a good summer training in HR from here itself .
please suggest as soon as possible.


Selling Commodity more than Printed MRP

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 10:25 AM PDT

Dear Friends ,
Today i have purchased a Milk from shopkeeper, He charged me extra amount i.e 1Rs Extra on Maximum Printed Price . I tried to convince him that as per Legal He cannot sell the material more than MRP but he didn't listen and infect given me the Number of Stockist ,I contacted the stockist . He told me to write to the Customer Care centre of the concernedCompany .
I have taken the Bills from the shopkeeper i.e the cash Voucher stating the price ( Extra price ) & the Coding etc detail which is printed on Milk pouch. I have taken the Photographs of Bills and Pouch showing all the details .
Requesting you to guide me How to proceed further , I.e. in this case every person ( Shopkeeper & Stockist ) are telling me to contact the Company .
Is it Right approach from their side .
Regards.
Jagjeet


Urgent Questionnaire

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 09:54 AM PDT

Please help me in doing my Project.....

I need this questionnaire to be filled by HR executives or recruiters as my topic is EFFECTIVENESS RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION....

Please contribute to it....


Regards,
Shashidhar Y

Attached Files
File Type: doc Questionnaire1.doc (24.0 KB)


Interview questions for any couseller job

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 09:02 AM PDT

Can anyone please guide me for any counseller job in a management at education centre.I'm MBA in HR.So can anyone please tell me how can I prepare myself for this interview.what type of questions generally asked for this type of jobs.


part time assignments

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 08:36 AM PDT

respected sir,

I am looking forward to a part time assignment, which will be completely of temporary kind, not related to any kind of taxation or legalities.

It should be purely part time , anytime of the day. It will be outside any kind of subjugation of employee act.

Thanks

Kalpana


Need help regarding my release from the organization

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 08:32 AM PDT

Company not relieving me

I have this big problem right now. The current organization i am working for 7 months now is not ready to release me .I have to go to my native because my father is seriously ill and i have made a decision that i will work there in order to take care of him since he will be on prolong medication.
i have to release myself and go home.

However, my current manager has denied stating that he can't release me right now.
I have taken up the matter with HR ,the HR person is also not taking any initiative to assist me.
They(HR staffs) asked me to submit my fathers diagnosis report ,i have done that they still don't want to take any step.Instead they are asking for further prove on future treatments which i can't produce right now.

My notice period is 60 days, i intiated my resignation on 28th march but my managers dragged me somehow and i was forced to initaite the resignation taking up the matter with the HR.I officially resigned on 1 april, and i have made a request to release me by 26th april.Company has the policy that during urgent matter i can be released b'fore 60 days and i have submitted my urgency prove to the organisation.
Still they are dragging me.

Please suggest me how to take this matter or how do i put it across my HR so that i get released by that date.Whom i can address this matter now that few days are left over.
It's urgent that i go home .My father's health is not at all well.

Somebody plz help...
thanks


I need urgent help !!!!

Posted: 13 Apr 2010 08:29 AM PDT

Company not relieving me

I have this big problem right now. The current organization i am working for 7 months now is not ready to release me .I have to go to my native because my father is seriously ill and i have made a decision that i will work there(my hometown) in order to take care of him since he will be on prolong medication.
i have to release myself and go home.

However, my current manager has denied stating that he can't release me right now.
I have taken up the matter with HR ,the HR person is also not taking any initiative to assist me.
They(HR staffs) asked me to submit my fathers diagnosis report ,i have done that they still don't want to take any step.Instead they are asking for further prove on future treatments which i can't produce right now.

My notice period is 60 days, i intiated my resignation on 28th march but my managers dragged me somehow and i was forced to initaite the resignation taking up the matter with the HR.I officially resigned on 1 april, and i have made a request to release me by 26th april.Company has the policy that during urgent matter i can be released b'fore 60 days and i have submitted my urgency prove to the organisation.
Still they are dragging me.

Please suggest me how to take this matter or how do i put it across my HR so that i get released by that date.Whom i can address this matter now that few days are left over.
It's urgent that i go home .My father's health is not at all well.

Somebody plz help...
thanks


0 comments:

Post a Comment