Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Skills Matrix for HR Personnel

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 05:20 PM PDT

Hi! I am just a new member and I would like to ask if some of you might have a sample skills matrix for HR Personnel. Or maybe, you can help or guide me in making or preparing one.

Many thanks and I am earnestly hoping for your responses.

Bingle


Whether Grautity Act applicable to teachers

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 11:05 AM PDT

Hello Friends,

Can anybody provide me the copy that whether Grautity Act is applicable to teacher if yes then from which date.

Regds,
Nehal


Required frshers BE in E&C , IT , computer Science & MBA

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 11:01 AM PDT

Dear All:

Looking for Job Placements , kindly drop your details along with your resumes @

Thanks

Riya


Posters required for Employee Referral Scheme

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 10:50 AM PDT

Dear all,

I am a new member on CiteHR. I work as Dy Mgr HR in an mfg firm. I'd be soon running an Employee Referral scheme in the company. For spreading awareness on the same i want some posters that can be put up in the company and sent as mailers to the employees.

Can anyone pls send some nice pics or posters to me?

Regards
Nina


ESIC Notification on Wage Ceiling From Rs 10000 to Rs 15000 W.E.F 1st May 2010

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 10:50 AM PDT

ESIC Notification on Wage Ceiling From Rs 10000 to Rs 15000 W.E.F 1st May 2010

Pls click the below link

http://www.harbourmgmt.com/Attachmen...tification.pdf

Regards,


Gratuity act amendment bill 2010.

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 09:51 AM PDT

Thank you very much.
Can you please tell me the date of effect. This will enable to me to know the arrear claim to the retired employees since pay commission was introduced to the central government employees from 1.1.2006.


Gratuity act ammendment 2010.

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 09:35 AM PDT

Thank you for receiving the gratuity act amendment bill 2010. Can you please tell me the date of effect.

S.Ramasamy.


Attitude difference required in company recruiter and consultant

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 09:23 AM PDT

Dear Seniors!!

I need ur suggestions. I have been told by ppl that HR of an organization need to have an attitude, which shud b different frm that of a consultant. They say politeness and courtsey is nt that gr8 a trait as candidates tke co lightly. Is it so?
Hw shud one talk to candidates?..what is the skill which is required( apart from gud com skills)? hw to bring in that difference, if required, during a telephonic interview?
Specifically wen an organization is small wud that attitude b justified or does that becum al the more important then?

Luking fwd to hear frm u all soon!!

Thnx!!:))

Have a nice day!!


CV for HR entry level Opening.

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 09:13 AM PDT

Hi All,

I have done my B.M.S i.e Bachelor of management studies (2007) and have one year experience into HR.

After my graduation, i started working in the HRD of an IT company and as it was a temp position, i moved on to a manufacturing company.i was working here, as an HRD-Trainee. i was under one year training period but due to my health conditions i had to leave the company in Dec,2008.I thought of concentrating on my health rather than looking out for opening in the due course of medication. Now, am completely fine but am not getting any interview calls as my employment gap is around one and a half year now.

I request you all to please let me know if you come across any HR opening.You can mail me at below mentioned e-mail ID.Alternatively, you can also provide me with your e-mail ID, so that i can send you my CV.

Thanks and Regards,
RIS


internatioanal human resource management

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 08:57 AM PDT

hi ,

kindly explain the problems faced in the international human resource management

regards

sk


0 comments:

Post a Comment