Thursday, April 29, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Ttt in delhi

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 03:41 PM PDT

Hi all,

I reside in delhi and want to persue my career as a trainer.I just need some help from you all.can somebody suggest me which is the best training institute in Delhi from where i can do TTT.


Thanks


Good Work & Over Time

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 01:52 PM PDT

Dear Sir,

i want to know that what is the differences between good work & over time

Regards,
Vijay Singh Patial


How deep is Verifacation/back ground checks done?

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 12:44 PM PDT

Hi All
I just joined this organization, 3 weeks ago, After I joined some employees over here said that this organization is really strict regarding documentation and stuff.
So I have an experience of 3 years, and I wanted to join this organization, desperately, but they only accept graduate candidates,
So there was this agent from one university in north India, you guaranteed me that he will get my graduation done form this university and that all my certificates will be genuine with registration done in university, and he asked me to pay 60k for that,
I had no other option I had no time to spend more 3 years for graduation as I am the only earning source in my family and I can't leave a job as I desperately needed a high paying job.
So my question is, will my current employer ever come to know about the glitch in my education?

I am really very worried, I can't even take thing's back, as its past now.

Please Help me
Thank you


File your IT Returns easily

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 12:36 PM PDT

Hi Friends,

I found this link for filing IT returns online.

TaxBingo.com - E-File your ITR, as low as Rs.150/- | Online Income Tax Filing | E-Filing of Income Tax Returns | Income Tax Compliance

any one having any clue about this website?
how to check its genuinity.


Admin Infrastructure Policy

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 10:29 AM PDT

Hi Guys,

Can you help me in framing the Infrastructure policy in admin department and you can also guide me on Asset Management.

Regards
Balamurali
8050688869


notification released esi limit 10000 to 15000

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 09:20 AM PDT

How to write KRA of Recruitment Executive

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 09:09 AM PDT

Hi to All,

I want help from Professionals like you all regarding writing KRA of Recruitment Executive. Job Profile includes Lateral recruitment, Campus recruitment. What should be the exact KRA for this position?


Free job posting to recruiters in careerjobz.com

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 08:59 AM PDT

Hi recruiters ,
I would like to welcome you to Careerjobz.com - Indians best Freshers and Experience jobs in Bangalore,Chennai,Mumbai,New Delhi and Hyderabad.. It provides the best features to recruiters. you can post the free jobs,search job seekers and etc..,


Careerjobz.com - Indians best Freshers and Experience jobs in Bangalore,Chennai,Mumbai,New Delhi and Hyderabad.


mental harrassment

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 08:57 AM PDT

Dear Sir,
I have been working in my present firm for 2 years now. Just recently,we shifted our office. When i got there,i learnt that i was the only consultant without a cabin. While a cabin was given to an employee who had joined only recently. Is it fair to side line the former emplyee and show favouritism to the new employee?It has demotivated me a lot and is slowly affecting my performance. Can i refer to it as 'mental harrassment??


SECRETS OF MANAGEMENT: CRK's desk

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 08:44 AM PDT

0 comments:

Post a Comment