Tuesday, May 11, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Looking for Partners

Posted: 10 May 2010 03:26 PM PDT

HI
I am aman and presently i have set up a small HR consultancy firm in NCR region and need like minded people to work in hand and support me to reach my goal. As far now my aim is to come up in the market with an innovation in the field of HR and Event management. Presently i am looking for 5 clients in NCR region and 2-4 in other sectors of india.

I am looking for HR managers, executives , Placements Cordinators and energetic go getter attitude holders to help and support me.
Any one interested in setting up a new company or looking for partners can contact me or meet me in person for further clarifications. I am intersted in outsourcing my projects.

Thanks
Aman
8800347992


Employee Referral Bonus

Posted: 10 May 2010 01:28 PM PDT

Trying to get some market data around typical employee referral bonus amounts. We are a hi-tech company located in the US and have couple of offices in India and Pakistan (two locations where i need employee referral0. Any help would be great, thanks.


epf : withdrawal before 5 years

Posted: 10 May 2010 12:42 PM PDT

Hi,

I have worked in a company for 2 years. The new company does not have PF account.So i do not have option to transfer my pf account to that company.

What are the taxation rules for epf withdrawal before 5 years?Will it attract straight 30 % tax or it will depend on my annual income?

Is it possible for me to leave the money in the account until 5 years completes & then withdraw? Will it attract any tax at that time?

Some other related threads have contradictory answers.


Regarding bonds/commitment contracts

Posted: 10 May 2010 12:20 PM PDT

Dear Sir/Ma'm

Please suggest that as to what extend is a commitment contract (not legal) is justified in the industry especially for a company where attrition is very high. Actually I had made this suggestion for my company but am facing opposition on it.

While I feel that a company does so much for the betterment of employees, placing this contract to ask for a little commitment of just four months is not justified? After all a company does not make employees, but employees make a company. So being professional enough to ask for such a small commitment as four months I feel is ok.

Please let me know your views on this.

Thank you.


Suggestion

Posted: 10 May 2010 12:13 PM PDT

This is madesh
i want to join sqlser bi tools( ssis,ssas,ssrs ). so that what is the job opportunity's in this course and about the future position of this. so please suggested me


Thank you


how i resove this conflict

Posted: 10 May 2010 11:17 AM PDT

em student of MBA- HR
i have a case study and feeling problem....
some body can assist me

Company ABC wants to purchase a piece of land to erect new production plant. Officers
approach the owner of the desired plot. That party was fraudulent. Officers don't know about
the reputation and have deal with them. Seller party ask them to pay half money in advance, and
in return they will give a stamp paper on which they will give receiving of the said amount and
half of the money will be due on the day of transfer. After some days, officers of company ABC
come to know that said is already sold to another party and they are going to transfer in few
days. The other purchase party is on the right because they have given advance money to sellers
before Company ABC. So due to back date effect, legally company ABC has no claim on plot
or that second purchaser party. But they have the right to sue seller in the court. Now a
complicated conflict has arises.
Now there are so many constraints and considerations in the way to resolve this conflict.
• Litigation process is time taking
• Company resources will going to waste on resolution
• Said plot was the ideal location for the plant and they going to lose it
• Recovery of money is not easy especially from fraudulent people
• Time constraints
• Legal position is not good
• Seller intentions are not good
• Courts proceedings are complex and complicated
• More money is required to get out of it
What will you suggest in this situation, which of the following is the most appropriate way to
get out of this situation while considering all the above mentioned issues and why?
a) Negotiation
b) Meditation
c) Conciliation
d) Arbitration
e) Adjudication


i think adjudication is best option....


employee termination

Posted: 10 May 2010 10:52 AM PDT

I was working with a good MNC . One company show me good project and offered me to join them. I have join that company afetr one month of joining I found that financial condition of company is not good. Every thing was lie whatever they told at the time of interview. Even They are not able to give salary on time . This is not only with me they have taken so many new persons from good companies. Now they are terminating to all the persones. Is there are any law to fight with this company. they are playing with so many persons future. What We have to do.


Tcs bpo mida

Posted: 10 May 2010 10:46 AM PDT

Hi all,

I joined TCS BPO 1 month Back. I have a signed a MIDA which states that I should serve a minimum of 3 months after a Intl. Travel. Apart from this I have also signed a 3 months Notice period.

Now I need to resign my job due to personal reasons and I cannot work for the next one year in any company.

Do any one know what I should do now ????

Got to know from some folks that I may have to pay in Lakhs to TCS since I am resigning in just 10 days after migration.

**** Note : I am still in probationary period and I will be getting my confirmation order only by end of June.

Please help me on this. I am really worried.


Assessment Materials

Posted: 10 May 2010 10:07 AM PDT

Hi All,

This is my first post and I hope I get lots of responses.

I'm looking for an In-Tray exercise to help with Executive PA assessment centres.

Can anyone help?

Many Thanks
Andrew


induction programe (glass fabrication)

Posted: 10 May 2010 09:57 AM PDT

dear all,

I join this new glass fabrication company in dubai, they put me on an induction program for 40days thru all HR, IT, PR, Marketing, Sales, Purchase, account, production, store etc. the departments.

Now they are asking a detailed report for my induction, if you gentleman (or gentlewomen :D) have any such kind of report please forward me.

anything in this regard will help me.

Thanking in advance for your preceous time.

Nano.


0 comments:

Post a Comment