Saturday, May 15, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Implications of re-opening an Interview process to accomodate a late candidate

Posted: 14 May 2010 01:27 PM PDT

Dear Colleagues,

Need to be educated on the implications of re-opening an interview process (legal or otherwise) to accommodate a "late" application. Deadline date for application closed, candidates were shortlisted, interviews held and a selection is to be made.


Need help for PF

Posted: 14 May 2010 01:20 PM PDT

Dear All,

How are you?
Doing Gud...............?

Please help me out as I need some help from you regarding PF.
I need all the details regarding PF like all forms needed starting from registration of the company under PF act to the withdrawl/claiming /transfer of PF under different conditions.

Also if possible please send me the revised minimum wage list.


Thanks and Regards
Roy.................


Looking for Core HR related Job

Posted: 14 May 2010 12:04 PM PDT

Respected member,
I have completed master degree in Human Resource Development and Management from IIT Kgp. Now I am desperately looking for suitable job in my core HR subjects. Apart from HR subject I have good knowledge in Computer Language and application. Can anyone help me to get a suitable job?

Please find my resume in the attachment file.


thanks & regards



dipankar roy

Attached Files
File Type: doc Resume.doc (41.0 KB)


Password Lock

Posted: 14 May 2010 11:48 AM PDT

Hello,
I would really appreciate it if someone would inform me as to, how I may devise Password locks to protect my Computer Files, Folders and entire Drives.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Anup.


Required Mainframe Professionals - Chennai...

Posted: 14 May 2010 11:24 AM PDT

Warm Greeting from SellCraft! This is Sathish from Sellcraft softtech Pvt Ltd.
We have some exciting career opportunities for Mainframe Professionals for TCS.
A brief description of the candidate requirements are mentioned below:
Work Location: Chennai

Education UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Experience: 2 years to 5 Years
Notice period: 10-20 days
Type of Interview: F2F interview (Face to Face Interview)
Important Note: The selected candidate will be working on payrolls of Sellcraft softtech Pvt Ltd at the client side (TCS).
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume in a word format to sathish.g@sellcraft.net with the following details:

Name:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Total & relevant of exp:
Contact No:

If you are not interested in the opportunity, I would appreciate if you could ref few of your friends who are looking out for the change.

For more information on our website, please visit the link below:

::: Welcome To Sellcraft Softech Pvt. Ltd. :::

Thanks and Regards,

Sathish Ganesh |Resource Executive | Sellcraft softtech Pvt Ltd|
#18/50 Moosa Street,T.Nagar | Chennai 600 017
Direct No : 044-43516181/82/83
Mailto:
Website:::: Welcome To Sellcraft Softech Pvt. Ltd. :::


Termination process

Posted: 14 May 2010 10:41 AM PDT

Sir/madam


sir i got a problem first time with my company. my company did'nt provide my salary. when i asked him and said him to provide my salary than they blame to mis conduct with senior person. and they try to find the my faullt that they can fire me. i have submitted some amount of money. and they do'nt want to give my money. so what will i do for getting my whole security amount.


Contractual labour

Posted: 14 May 2010 10:36 AM PDT

Hi,

I was working as a sales engineer for an MNC which works on JV with some Indian subsidy.I joined the company A in 2009 march and at that time the company seized my certificates and documents. At year end the company head ordered to change my product segment.( I was made to change it)

In 2010 the company forcefully made me enter into a contractual bond of 2,00,000 for 2 yrs and took me for a presentation abroad for 4 days. The problem for me at that point of time was that the job was very crucial for me and if i wouldn't have signed the bond then the company would have fired me.

Now i have got a job in another company but this old company is not giving me the relieving letter and asking me to pay 2,00,000 before i leave. My salary is <13,000/mnth.

Please suggest me what to do.?

Regards,

Ankur


2010 Emerald Indian LIS Research Fund Award

Posted: 14 May 2010 10:17 AM PDT

Hi all,

Emerald Group Publishing Ltd., UK, with whom I am associated, is offering a £2,000 (approximately US$3,000 equivalent) research grant for an Indian project in the field of library and information science research.

You can access details at 2010 Emerald Indian LIS Research Fund Award&

If you need any assistance with the proposal please drop me a private message.

Have a nice day.

Simhan


I need to Withdraw my previous Scheme Certificate amount

Posted: 14 May 2010 09:20 AM PDT

Hi,

Kindly provide me the Suggestion.

I have sundely obtained the scheme certificate in my first previous company in 2007 and worked there 1 year and joined new company in 2007 year and I Submitted the scheme certificate to my present company in the 2007 year only. So now I have resgined my present company 2010 in month of May

So my question is : I need to withdraw the present PF and EPS Amount along with previous Scheme certifcate amount also and Is it possible to withdraw the present PF and EPS and Scheme certifcate

Could you please provide me what is the proccedure for the same and atleast can I withdraw the present PF and EPS Amount and If I want to withdraw the Present PF and EPS and Previous Scheme Certificate amount should I surrender the my previous scheme certificate.

So please tell me guidence... It would be really greatfull me if you provide me answer.


"LIC INDIA" Recruits FRESHERS : Last Date : 24 May 2010

Posted: 14 May 2010 08:53 AM PDT

LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA

Engagement of Direct Sales Executives

Engagement of Direct Sales Executives (DSE), in various Divisions of LIC Northern Zonal Offices

Applications are invited for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives on contract basis for 3 years.

Direct Sales Executives : 2418 posts in various 17 Divisions

Age : 21-35 years as on 01/05/2010. Age relaxation as per rules.


Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- per month/-


APPLY HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment