Saturday, June 5, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Esi

Posted: 04 Jun 2010 08:40 PM PDT

How is it possible to avoid ESI payment. Can it be possible only if all employees have salary above 15000 ceiling.


Query regarding PF account

Posted: 04 Jun 2010 08:31 PM PDT

Respected one,

My name is Rohit. How to tranfer amount of old pf account to new one.When i join new organisation they created new PF a/c.Can u tell me now what is the procedure of tranfer of amount of old PF a/c to new one. Mail me your suggestion on my email id


HR audit for Associations

Posted: 04 Jun 2010 04:07 PM PDT

What questions would be asked of an organization or association as opposed to a business?


Part Time Job

Posted: 04 Jun 2010 02:51 PM PDT

Looking for part time Job in BPO Voice process in pune.

Please suggest me if any.


HR career- HR exam help

Posted: 04 Jun 2010 12:49 PM PDT

BEL and OBC exam help I am swati and have just done MBA- HR. i wants 2start my career as HR generalist profile.. so 4m last 1month.. sitting at home as nt gettin generalist profile so in ths free time.... .

I have sum queries:
1) i have filled BEL and OBC HR forms- but dont know wat kind of questions ll cum. for eg: at our coll v read bit little abt compensation bt can they ask hw to design a compensation?

2) their is a coachin center in noida a small 1- teachin HR pracctical knowlwdge and is a course of 2-3weeks. if i join it ll it help in clearing my exmas of BEL nd OBC as they r theory based. as coachin center s neither provide ny certificate nor theoritical knowlwdge..

3) if any 1 has any sample papaers of these exams,+ study material , can u plz mail me??????

plz mail me .... i wants to clear it by any how... plz help me
mail me at or or reply here

thanks
plz reply soon.... as i hv only 25days left 4 exam....


I would like to rejoin my Ex Company what “would be the time limit”

Posted: 04 Jun 2010 12:31 PM PDT

I quit a leading IT company 7th of march and joined another with of same kind but I really miss my friends the kind of friendly atmosphere that I had in my previous company and I would like to rejoin My Ex company. They have advertised multiple openings which matches my skill set. Can I apply for it. Or what is the time line when a employee who quits an organization can rejoin……. Would any one answer to me plz……


Request on content of email

Posted: 04 Jun 2010 12:24 PM PDT

hi all,

i need to send an email to my client manager asking for extending my stay in US. She wanted me to send an email to her describing the career plan and why i would like to work onsite.

Can someone please help me regarding the contents of teh email on how to convenience her to extend my stay in UK..

Thanks,
Shakti


How to check have I blacklisted….?

Posted: 04 Jun 2010 12:12 PM PDT

Hello All,

I joined a Company before two months and realized that the company is not good enough to work with and it was not as good as my previous company. The process in which im into the pilot process but I really feel uncomfortable to work I took a leave of three continues day I got a call form my manager on 3day and I attended it I went back to the company and send a mail to him that I would like to resign form the job. I didn't accepted it and suggested me to be with the company till I get a new offer form some other company, but im not ok with it I would like to quit I posted my resume in an job portal and I applied for 10 jobs and I have not receive any replay form any of the agencies and employer DOES IT MEAN THAT MY EMPLOYEER HAVE BLACK LISTED ME….? I talked to HR Manager I said I would like to quit the company he said he will talk to my manager and set right the things. But I don't want to work for my present company.

Will any one advice me on this please………


Advertising Proposal

Posted: 04 Jun 2010 12:09 PM PDT

Hello,

I am Working in Publication House. Many times we need to send proposal letter to our clients to approach them. Our major clients are corporate. So can you please help with a correct format for corporate clients.


Thanks,

VIVEK KUMAR SINGH
Business Development Executive,
Garavi Gujarat Publications Ltd.

Email :vivek.singh@amgindia.biz
Web ::: Asian Media & Marketing Group :: Publications, Awards, Call Centre, Website, Online Media


looking for IT recruiters in hyderabad

Posted: 04 Jun 2010 11:46 AM PDT

Hi Folks

We are looking for IT recruiters in hyderabad. Candidates should be good in head hunting. please send resumes to .

Experience level:1 to 7 years

Good communication skills and ready to join in two weeks time.

Regards

Vamsi


0 comments:

Post a Comment