Sunday, June 6, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Trade policy and regulations in india

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 06:12 PM PDT

please sent details about "TRADE POLICY AND REGULATIONS IN INDIA"


Extension on appointment - for contractual employees

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 12:24 PM PDT

Dear Seniors,
Pls clarify my doubt, can a contractual employee be granted extension,once he completes the period of initial terms under the contract, as per labour contract act.Is it necessary to give a break under the contract.Kindly help me if any section under the law refers to this.
Thanks,

B K MAJUMDAR


Plz guide..........

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 11:34 AM PDT

Hi I m pursuing my MBA i will opt for specialization for this year I have completed B.E in (Production ).I m confused for which subject should i opt for Finance or Marketing or HR. All gurus of HR plz guide me according to my graduation what should I opt.......


HR productivity

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 11:32 AM PDT

Hi,

I have to make my summer project on HR Productivity.

Please anybody show me the way how to proceeed, wat should be the parameters of study, how should I quantify the research n all.

Thanks


Need urgent help - MBA HR Project Report!

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 11:27 AM PDT

Hello,

I am doing MBA HR project on the topic "360 degree feedback system". Can you please provide me the sample project report for the same?

Thanks in advance!


Gratuity 4.81% ???????????

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 11:08 AM PDT

gratuity calculation.
Hi,

I am a student, need some clarification about Gratuity calculation.

How in every CTC breakup gratuity is calculated @4.81%, whereas till now i have studied dat it is calculated on the basis of no. of years an employee worked......


Promote Internationally renowned Cosmetics of a Swedish MNC with "Zero Investment"

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 10:54 AM PDT

Hi,

Would you be interested in a part time business opportunity marketing Internationally reputed, 43 years standing, Swedish based company's cosmetic products to your friends, relatives etc. that gives you flexibility, ample time to take care of your loved ones at home and at the same time make an additional income to meet the everyday growing needs? And this is with "Zero Investment"! The products are already marketed in 62 countries worldwide


Ideal for working women, housewives, students, working men and all those who really want to make their lives colourful.

Post your interest by providing your personal email ID so as to send the details of the business to you.


soft skills and english language trainer looking out for projects

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 10:52 AM PDT

hi, I am on the look out for a soft skills trainer post in bangalore or any where in india. I am willing to relocate too. pls contact 9980211140 .I have 4 yrs of experience, thanks, sajid


Gpai policy

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 10:44 AM PDT

Details about GPAI Policy...................


Labour laws

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 09:37 AM PDT

Labour laws in india what is labour law regards to pf and esic


0 comments:

Post a Comment