Saturday, June 19, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


The seven Habits of Highly Effective people by Stephen R. Covey

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 07:19 PM PDT

Hi,

The seven Habits of Highly Effective people by Stephen R. Covey


HR Executive (Generalist) at Mumbai Wanted

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 06:45 PM PDT

Dear Friends,

Just wanted to share with you guys that we have a vacancy as a HR in Bandra East for a Global MNC Pharma in its Office.

Those who are possessing 3-5 years of rich exp. in HR and have Dip.PG degree in HR could apply at .

You'all could contact me on 09890851683

Jagdish


Building HR Business Online

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 06:07 PM PDT



Ever since I joined CiteHR, by far the most number of posts I have read is from someone seeking professional services and then a huge number of people who post two lines to the thread, offering their services. What I would like to know is...does this work? I personally feel a bit overwhelmed by the sheer numbers, so I would like to know how has the experience for you? Has your firm succeeded in finding service providers this way? Or have you found clients this way? What are some tips you would offer to people who seek this channel?


communication skills

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 01:20 PM PDT

Please help me prepare module for communication skills for graduate and undergraduate students(spoken and written English language)


peronality development

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 01:14 PM PDT

Please help me prepare module for personality development for graduate and undergraduate students


BPO Trainer Looking For Change In Role

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 12:41 PM PDT

Dear All,
I'm working as a Process Trainer as an AM in a BPO. I am looking at changing my expertise within Training. I have the below mentioned queries;
i. What all are my options?
ii. How do I start?
iii. For e.g. if i want to move into OD or Corporate Training (or any other domain), does it mean i have to start from the scratch?
Looking forward to your answers
~Abhineet Basu
abhineet.basu@gmail.com


Hr TIME OFFICE PROFILE N STATUTORY COMPLIANCES RELATED.

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 11:33 AM PDT

Hi Seniors, I urgently need the Complete working knowledge of "TIME OFFICE" n Statutory compliance related .{Specificaly for Pharma Company Plant in (H.P)}. PLEASE senior sirs n mams give me the complete picture of that,its urgent n so very much needed. Regards : varun


Sales Training

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 11:05 AM PDT

Good Afternoon,

I've been asked to develop a sales training program for all levels within our organization?

Does anyone have suggestions on "good" resources to use?

Thank you,
L


i want to recruit sales counter executive all over india for Branded showroom

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 10:54 AM PDT

Kindly help , we require relaible recruitment consultant all over metros and non metros for all over India to recruit sales counter executive

Amin


Career change please help

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 10:34 AM PDT

DearSir/Madam,

I am a Hotel Management background person with qualification and work experience of over five years in Hotels of repute . Two years back I decided for a career change and Last year I completed my full time Masters in Human Resource management. What i wanted to ask is would it be a wise decision to switch career at this stage and opt for Human resources and strart from scratch or would it be wise to continue with my original career orientatioin as I have alrerady completed my necessary education. I am thirty years of age & I am currently out of action.

Please Advice

Thanking you,
Your's sincerely
Raghvendra Jhala


0 comments:

Post a Comment