Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


How Contractor can open PF and ESI account for contract employees

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 01:59 PM PDT

Hello,

We got a contract where we need to take 6 employees on our payroll but we need to open their ESI and PF account for this we are just a small recruitng agency can we open it by showing 20 Employees for PF and 10 employees on our payroll for 3-4 days once we get enroll in PF and ESI we will come to our real streangh of 6 employees is it possible to do?

Please help me out.............. you can also send on dr_bkasvekar at yahoo dot com


Key point and guide to setup organization structure for an small IT company

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 01:33 PM PDT

Hi,

I am running a small IT company providing all kind of IT solutions & services to my client.

My planning is to setup my business as "One point of contact for my client for any kind of IT solutions, technical information and needs". As I believe in services more then selling products, i have implement automated managed services system which can be managed by my technical staff for monitoring my client network environment and support them remotely.

I am having a staff of:
1 Receptionist cum admin
1 sale account executive
1 accountant
2 technical
and me myself managing all purchase and staff. I am looking forward to hire marketing expert with designing experience who can do all kind of tele-marketing, manage my website, post blogs on social network and send regular emailer to my client etc. that can help in generating some lead for my sales.

I am having problem managing my staff with responsibilities and job roles. Could anyone help me in setting up organization structure for my company with job responsibilities.

You can get back to me, if you need any more information.

Regards,

Kunal


Leaves & Holidays

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 11:57 AM PDT

We are a Pvt. Ltd. IT Consulting company in TN. This is a new establishment and we need to give leaves to the existing employees. Can anyone help me to know if we are coming under the laws of Shops and establishments or we are coming under the Companies Act.
How many leaves and holidays each employee is entitled to?


I Need a JOB in Software/Web Development

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 11:00 AM PDT

Hi
HR Members

This is Pratap Singh Gusain,here a Fresh Graduate From LPU..looking

for a JOB in IT..plz suggest or Tips me regarding to find out a JOB in Delhi/NCR.

Thanks:)

With Regards:-
Pratap Singh Gusain
099889-54831


Careers Today

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 10:09 AM PDT



Careers today are not what they were several years ago. People traditionally viewed careers as a sort of upward staircase from job to job, more often than not with just one or, at most a few firms. Today, mergers, outsourcings, consolidations and more or less endless downsizings have changed the ground rules, at least for most people. Many people do still move up from job to job. But more often they find themselves having to reinvent themselves – thus, the sales rep, laid off by an FMCG company because of increased competition from MNCs may reinvent his career for the next few years as an insurance agent. There is an increasing trend toward such reinventing of careers in India.

Careers today differ in other ways from a few years ago. With increasing numbers of women pursuing professional and managerial careers, families must balance the challenges associated with dual career pressures. At the same time what people want from their careers seems to be changing. Whereas baby boomers -- those retiring in the next 10 or so years – by and large were job and employer focused those entering the job market now often value work arrangements that provide more opportunities for having more balanced lives.

These changes have implications for the human resource function. A few years ago, the assumption – the psychological contract between employer and employee was often 'You be loyal to us and we'll take care of you'. Today employees know they must take care of themselves. The psychological contract is more like. I'll do my best for you, but I expect you to put me on a fast track career will give me a high social status and good living standards. John Madigan vice president of HR for the Hartford Insurance Company's 3,500 member IT group discovered how important development activities can be. He conducted a survey. Of the employees who left the organization, Ninety percent of people who left voluntarily talked about [the lack of] career and professional development and the level of support their managers gave them in this area, he says.


Trainer needed - 7 QC Tools

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 09:55 AM PDT

A reputed, public limited chemical company (listed in BSE) requires speakers or trainers to conduct training sessions for their middle level managers in the Seven QC Tools. Person based in Navi Mumbai need only apply as the company is located in Mahape, Navi Mumbai.

We would like to train and groom them in a manner which will help them to achieve personal and professional excellence. We would like to have a detailed discussion with you in person so that you can tailor your training program to suit our organization's requirement. Kindly give us your proposal or fees charged for conducting these programs.

If you are a corporate trainer with rich experience in giving training sessions on the 7 QC tools like Pareto Analysis, fish bone diagram, scatter diagram, control chart, etc. you may please contact me on my email id. Company details will be provided after details are provided from your side.

Email :


P.S. : Only those who are genuinely interested may mail me. Person based in Navi Mumbai need only apply as the company is located in Mahape, Navi Mumbai.


Kindly share me your valuable suggestions.

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 09:50 AM PDT

Hi Professionals,
Hope you are doing great,

This is Kishore worked as a (US) IT Recruiter for 3+ years, presently i am looking for change in to Domestic IT Recruiter/HR Core side, please let me know from which point i need to start my carrer in to (Domestic IT)and also let me know some of the (Authorised Traning Centers for HR) in Hyderabad. Since last three weeks i am working on the same but not able to take decision. Qualifiaction:MBA(HR) Distance Mode (Annamalai University).
Kindly share me your valuable suggestions so that i can move ahead and take a wise decision..

I look forward to hear a positive response from you.

Thanks & Regards
Kishore

9949008164


Corporate training program for middle level managers- speakers / trainers needed

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 09:45 AM PDT

A reputed, public limited chemical company (listed in BSE) requires speakers or trainers to conduct training sessions / workshops for their middle level managers in the Sales and Marketing Departments. Persons based in Navi Mumbai need only apply since the company is located in Mahape, Navi Mumbai.

We would like to train and groom them in a manner which will help them to achieve personal and professional excellence. This will include training sessions on leadership, communication skills, soft skills, personality development and practical concepts. We would like to have a detailed discussion with you in person so that you can tailor your MDP to suit our organization's requirement. Kindly send us your proposal or fees charged for these training programs.

If anyone of you is from the Top 10 B-Schools in Mumbai which conducts these MDPs / Corporate training programs or a corporate trainer with rich experience in giving training sessions on the latest and practical concepts in the field of Sales and Marketing, you may please contact me on my email id. Company details will be provided after details are provided from your side.

Email :


P.S. : Only those who are genuinely interested may mail me. Persons based in Navi Mumbai need only apply since the company is located in Mahape, Navi Mumbai.


pf balance

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 09:38 AM PDT

can anyone help me? i would like to know my pf status and the amount. My pf no is 36370


profession tax enrollment no. in maharashtra

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 09:22 AM PDT

profession tax enrollement no. allotted in maharashtra is pt/e/1/1/28/19/5663 in the name of vijaykumar ramkumar gupta i would like to have his new profession tax tin no. pls. helh


0 comments:

Post a Comment