Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Why HR is asked to become Business Partner?

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 04:52 PM PDT

Dear all,

I had asked the following questions at LinkedIn:

Why HR is asked to become Business Partner? Why not Marketing or Finance? Are they Business Partners already or it is not required for them?

Till the time of writing this post, I have received 17 replies (click on the hyperlink if you wish to read them). Few of the replies are really excellent. I had tossed similar question at various LinkedIn Groups. One of the prominent group HR Professionals attracted 61 comments from the experts of the world over. You can click the following link to read their replies:

Sign In | LinkedIn

Those who wish to understand how HR can become business partner, can browse the replies.

Forwarded for information.

Dinesh V Divekar
Management & Behavioural Training Consultant
Bangalore - 560094
+91 9900155394


Limit of your words is limit of your world
.


Request for completing the survey: Cost-effectiveness of different recruitment method

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 12:59 PM PDT

Please spend some time over completing the survey. The results are needed for the Master thesis. Thank you in advance.
Just click the link: webankieta.pl/ankieta/w1hpwc62bhqg


Plz suggest the research topic.........its urgent

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 12:45 PM PDT

Hi All,
I am doing MBA through PTU, i m also doing job in college, I need help from all in finding out the research topic, plz suggect such topic whose research is possible through internet, as i cannt give the time separately in any company, and also doing research in my college also is not possible for me, as those people do not provide the true data,plz suggest latest and current topic..........I have gone through many post in citehr but , i m not able to get any idea in the way i want to do research, so plzzzzzz suggest me, its really urgent
Thanx


Requirement Soft Skill Trainer bhubaneshwar , Cuttak

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 12:01 PM PDT

Hi All,

Looking for Soft Skill trainers in Bhubaneshwar or Cuttak. Local trainers appreciated as accommodation/lodging will NOT be provided.

Client based in Bhubaneshwar. Project starts in May 2010.

TTT for the training will be given for 3 days in Mumbai.

Interested candidates please PM me or send your CV at

Thanks and Regards,
Uma.


Iam in dilemma how to handle false cases of employment verification

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 10:51 AM PDT

Hi All,

This is a very practical approach for hiring the genuine talent. But I have few doubts regarding the same.
I am an HR in an IT company and I get lots of employment verification cases from agencies for our ex employees and that is not all I get lot of pleadings from the ex employees who have done given incorrect information to save their jobs by not giving their factual information.
Should we always give factual information or should we consider the criticality of false information and on humanity grounds if falsification is not very serious then we can let it go.

Our present employees are still in touch with our ex-employees that makes HR's image very unpopular or cruel.
Can we discuss such cases with our current employees such cases to set an example.

Pls guide me as I am in dilemma of duty and loosing faith of existing employees.
Rashee


tax free allowances/reimbursements in 2010-2011

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 10:28 AM PDT

Dear seniors,

Greetings!!

I have a query related to tax free components/benefits which can be paid to employees as reimbursements/allowances on discharge of duties apart from CTC.

In my organisation we pay conveyance/food/other reimbursement/allowances apart from CTC on discharge of duty which was tax free so far. But in budget 2010-2011 all allowances/reimbursements are taxable. Pls suggest any other options of payment.
generally 4k-5k are to be paid and we don't want to make them part of CTC as they will be taxable and employee would be least benefited.

hope to get suggestions from you all.

Thanks
Rashee


Incentive Structure for the Sales Employees

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 10:03 AM PDT

Hello everybody,

can anybody help me out with the Incentive plan for the Sales Employees wherein my Sales Employees monthly targets are 4-5 lakhs including the Existing Customers, and also how to calculate the Yearly bonus plan fo the Employees.

Please help me in this regard my mail id is

Thanks,
Rachna Goel.


Performance Review

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 09:58 AM PDT

Hello everybody,

I am working in a Logistics Company can anybody can help me out with the format for monthly Performance review of the Employees during probabtion or can anybody guide me how to go about this? Please do reply to me at .


Thanks & Regards,
Rachna Goel


MBA Distence Learning

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 09:47 AM PDT

I want to do MBA distance learning. I want to go for Amity Distance Learning or MIT Ghaziabad Distance Learning. So I am confused abt Institute choose. So Please suggest me what is better for me Amity or MIT. Money is no bar. What is better for Job. I have complete B.Com. I need quality education, better job placement, brand name and good market value.

Please reply me....


Groupism among staff in the office affecting overall work efficiency

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 09:33 AM PDT

I am working in a college. In the college office, there are 16 staff members. Among these there are 2 strong groups. There are constant in fighting among these groups. as a result the overall functioning of the office is adversely affected. Kindly suggest some soluton.


0 comments:

Post a Comment