Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Pension calculation software in excel

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 05:10 PM PDT

Pension calculation in excel for west bengal govt employee and other govt employees.it very easy to calculate.It is automated calculation sheet.just put your data and ready to calculation.this calculation sheet prepared by pranab banerjee, kalisthanpara, Jiaganj, Murshidabad, west bengal, Indian. Email OR LOG on httpp://pranabbandyopadhyay.hpage.com.

Attached Files
File Type: xls PENSION CALCULATION.xls (16.5 KB)


Gratuity Calculation software

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 05:03 PM PDT

Gratuity Calculation for west bengal govt.employee,It is very shortly calculation the Gratuity for west bengal govt employee and other govt.prepared by pranab banerjee, kalisthanpara, jiaganj, murshidabad, west bengal,India.I hope this calculation is very useful to all govt employees.

Attached Files
File Type: xls GRATUITY CALCULATION SHEET.xls (19.0 KB)


First time to be an HR Manager

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 04:19 PM PDT

dear Friends,
I am a new HR Manager and i have been assigned to start up a new small company..i need to know what should i do first and what are the HR free resources available for me to excell at the new position.Thanks ahead


Looking for HR opening. Pls advice as I am stuck in current scenario..

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 03:08 PM PDT

Dear Members
I have completed Bcom(2004) & Masters in Personnel Management(2006). Currently I am working into operations in UK based BPO since Feb 2009. I was working with a Swedish engineering company, with good name in market but had to leave as it was on contract and recession had already taken a toll by then, so completed 15 months there. I applied in few companies as opportunities where less but it dint work out as couple of them needed candidate with fluent Marathi and at other places where I got through position went on hold. Now when Market is bit opened most of the companies turning off my candidature because my current profile is not HR. Very soon I am getting married and badly need a job in HR field in Pune. I would really appreciate if you can give me your valuable suggestion as my current job is complete night shift and off track making me feel pretty depressed.
Thanks
Kumari K


Relocation expenses

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 12:55 PM PDT

Hi

We are making job offers to some people who will have to relocate to join our company in Hyderabad (it is an IT company). We plan to cover economy air travel or train/bus fares (booked by the company) and relocation costs - .

I would like to get an idea of what other companies offer employees to cover relocation costs. We were thinking 30,000 - 50,000 Rs depending on whether employees have a family who are relocating with them.

If you provide relocation costs please would you share with me what you offer?

Many thanks
Lesley


Quality assurance in higher education

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 12:35 PM PDT

Quality in higher education is seen in the quality of teaching, research, and service rendered in the universities. Quality assurance in higher education is hence regarded as a reserve for faculty membeers. The role of the administrator in quality assurance in higher education is not readily known. I have taken the research topic role of the administrator in quality assurance in higher education. My rreseach questions include the following:
1. what does the administrator do in the university?
2. In what ways does the administrator ensure quality in higher education?

I expect fellows to assist me develop this research. Specifically I require assistance in the area of how the administrator can ensure quality in higher education.

I hope I can rely on your assistance.

SIMON BORIBAH


Fees structure for distance learner's

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 12:32 PM PDT

I have completed my B.Sc Information Technology through Correspondence from KSOU with aggregate 62%. Now I am planning to join MBA in Information Technology so in Symbiosis whether MBA in Information Technology is there or not and also if there please inform me what is the fees for per semester or an year and also inform me the bangalore help center contact number so that I can directly contact them to follow the things. Please reply to me as soon as possible.


Urgent requirement for job in HR/DELHI-NCR/FRESHER BPO EXPERIENCE

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 12:00 PM PDT

Hi All,

I am working as a Voice trainer in HCL BPO and persuing final year in MBA(HR) from Symbiosis,Pune. I have an experience of around 5years now and thinking of working now in HR profile. If anybody has any openings in Delhi-NCR.Kindly contact me through this thread asap or mail me on

Thanks


Default Status of Unconfirme employee, post probation period

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 11:43 AM PDT

Dear Friends,
I was working with one reputed NGO. I worked there for 13 months. As per the appointment letter, I was supposed to get confirmed after 6 months. However, after 6 months of working, I was neither confirmed nor formally indicated to have extended probation.

I resigned from the organisation after working there for 12 months and served 22 days of notice from the date of resignation. Relieving letter was given on last working day, with formal acceptance of resignation. Almost it is 120 days after my leaving that organisation.

Suddenly they started talking about notice period of 60 days ( which is meant only for confirmed employees and not for probationaries, as per the appointment letter) and hinting me that I would have to absorb the 60 -22 days = 38 days salary that will be recovered from the final settlement.

Concern 1 --> Not too sure whether I can take up the issue legally to get the complete amount. Req opinion pl.

Concern 2 --> Is there any Indian Labor law /case that confirms the default status ( Confirmed / Not confirmed) of employee working with no formal confirmation letter , especially when this aspect is silent in the appointment letter. ?


Appointment Letter says as follows :

1) In accordance to organisation's policy, the appointment is on probation, in the first instance, for a period of 180 days. Upon review of your performance and overall suitability , a decision will be taken as to your confirmation.

2) Termination of employment - During the probation period ( included exetender probation period if any) , either party can terminate this employment by serving a notice of 1 day. After confirmation, 60 days notice is required. However, if approved by organisation, employee can surrender leave to his / her credit or pay salary in lieu of notice period. Similarly, organisation may pay in lieu of notice period, if required.


HR Interview

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 11:26 AM PDT

Dear All,

I have an interview for the post of HR Manager on the next week. Can you please share me what are the questions I can expect during the interview?

With Regards
Jaleel


0 comments:

Post a Comment