Friday, June 11, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Notice period not served as per agreement

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 07:07 PM PDT

Dear Friends,

Your suggestions are always welcome.

I have not served the notice period and I break the agreement in 1.8 years as I got a better challenged opportunity (Agreement 2 years for Rs.25000/-, shortfall 4moths) Now, they calculate it for Rs.50000/-. As per agreement I was not designated as mentioned and I have not taken 3 weeks training as mentioned on agreement. Moreover because of my previous performance and experience, they induced me to join again but they have been now telling that I have approached them for second entry. Till now I could not get my experience and relieving letter from them. I came to know this agreement after 4th month of joining there.

How should I proceed in this situation and request you to share your views on this.


Regards
Prabakar

9566611159


7 Wastes

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 06:49 PM PDT

Hi Madhuri,

Please find attach as the presentation of 7 wastes.

Hope this will be useful to you and all.

Cheers,

Priyapa

Attached Files
File Type: ppt 7 Wastes.ppt (115.0 KB)


need info abt sap hr, peopel soft, and orcle hrms

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 01:35 PM PDT

hi all, i am new to cite hr, my qualification is MBA hr and have 8 months of experience as rescruiter. please share some knowledge about the cources like sap hr, peoplesoft hrm and oracle hrms because i want to do one of these. which one among these is better for me. kindly provide me in and out details about this case to settle in my career. thank you.


Agreement Layout

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 12:48 PM PDT

Please can you send me an agreement layout between a company and cab vendor. As well as Rules & Regulations for Cab Drivers.


Hiring a Non Indian

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 11:06 AM PDT

Dear Seniors

Please help me.I need to hire a non indian for my Org and I am not aware of the formalities/paperwork essential to hire a non indian.The selected candidate is from Argentina.

Cheers
Nancyspice


Salary on hold 30 Employees Please Help!!!

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 11:04 AM PDT

Dear All;

One of my friends work as an HR Executive. Recently she was told to put on hold the salary of 30 employees as there operations manager was of the view that these 30 employees will quit once they get the salary. Now the parents and well wishers of these employees are calling my friend and threatening my friend and warning her of facing dire consequence but she has nothing to do with this as she is just doing what she is being asked to do. She is quiet scared and upset about the situation. So I request all the seniors to come forward and give there valuable suggestions so that we can help her out of this awkward situation.

Regards;
Dev


Plan for House Keeping

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 10:46 AM PDT

Respected seniors,
Recently i have joined manufacturing co., anybody have plan Or idea for entire housekeeping
regards
Vivek


fresher

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 10:37 AM PDT

hi, i have just completed my engineering in computer engineering and am looking for new trainee and freshers' jobs. if you could please help me with some good ideas and suggestions.


Required Soft Skills Trainers

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 10:37 AM PDT

Dear Forum,

Looking for soft skills trainer from Delhi & NCR on urgent basis.

Please contact undersigned.

Regards
Nimish


Delegate

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 10:17 AM PDT


Should good bosses delegate more or less?

Delegation is subtle, mysterious and simultaneously the most powerful institutional force and the most fragile. If done well, it becomes an art form. Just as talent reveals itself in those artists who have applied themselves to their craft those who discipline their minds to entrust their fate to others – to delegate – reveal effective leadership. A major manifestation is that staff takes ownership for results. Not only is it apparent that they care about outcomes, but also the effort that they put into their work also increases. The boss feels assured that the staff will do whatever it takes to accomplish the desired results. A boss' job becomes more about listening to the staff tell him/her what they need in order to get the job done. Therefore, bosses know that the most important thing is for staff to believe that they did it themselves. In fact this is what happens when leaders delegate effectively.

Delegation is a management skill:

We often view delegation negatively as a form of offloading work onto one's lesser subordinates. But according to me, if a boss doesn't delegate it will actually demoralize his /her employees as they will feel that their leader doesn't trust enough to carry out these tasks well. Delegation is a sense of responsibility in employees endows them with job ownership and enables them to learn and exercise new skills every time. Also, excessive delegation can lead to a person's downfall. Favoritism is perhaps the commonest and biggest threat to good superior subordinate relationships and can seriously demoralize those who feel discriminated against.


0 comments:

Post a Comment